Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I don't have Sky3DS. I have a 4.5 3DS XL which can actually play CIA games right now.

But hey, don't worry. I'm sure you'll love getting this thread to 2000 pages while I play ORAS.

Thank you for your worries, really, but Ill be playing Majoras Mask and Xenonblade Chronicles too while youre enjoying your "4.5 3DS XL which can actually play CIA games right now." ;)

Toodaloo muthafuckaalalalalalalalal. B-)

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thank you for your worries, really, but Ill be playing Majoras Mask and Xenonblade Chronicles too while youre enjoying your "4.5 3DS XL which can actually play CIA games right now." ;)

That is so 2009.

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

*commentator voice*
And guitarheroknight makes the save! Bah gawd this is the greatest match I've ever seen!

Reactions: guitarheroknight

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
There would be if I spilled some beans on it, but no time first have to see this GW update get out of the door, then its back to see what is happening with the WiiKey U and big status update.

hey garyopa do you know if there is any emunand with his update? or has the holdup really just been bugs + server issues

Myria

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dominican Republic, been going on here the blackouts for over 20 years now. Power been shit here every since the CIA help to kill the dictator that ruled this island with his iron fist in the '60s
Wow, I never thought I'd see garyopa say CIA on this forum and have it mean Central Intelligence Agency instead of CTR Importable Archive.

Reactions: gamesquest1

KnightOnline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey garyopa, since you've hinted at a new logo, care to also mention if we should be waiting for a new name for this new series of update, or are they sticking with OMEGA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.