Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hihomaster

Trophies
XP
Country
France
seriously guys if you really want to use your GW right now go in some store and hunt for a 4.5 3DS i'm sure you can still find some in the wild for a cheap price . And for people who bought a New 3DS for anticipating this i'm sorry for you guys you should have think more longer before being too EXCITED and hyped by your emotions.

LIQUIDxSNAKE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
seriously guys if you really want to use your GW right now go in some store and hunt for a 4.5 3DS i'm sure you can still find some in the wild for a cheap price . And for people who bought a New 3DS for anticipating this i'm sorry for you guys you should have think more longer before being too EXCITED and hyped by your emotions.

Nico143

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone~
I lurk on that topic for +1140 pages (yep, all of them :wacko: ) now, and i finally post because i have few questions to ask you:

1) I bought a New 3DS XL from fishpond three weeks ago and I wonder if anyone else in France (or even around the Europe, USA, whatever) already bought from them and received their New 3DS?
1a) if so, it took something like 4-5 weeks, isn't it?
I know it'll come with someting like 9.0 firmware, i don't need to worry about it. (Should i?)
2) Is that okay if i install NTSC-U .cia file into a PAL 3DS/New3DS on SysNAND/EmuNand? Or it'll just corrupt it?
2a) Can I play .cia files directly from the flashcart instead?
2b) 4gb is enough on a New3DS for add some DLC/VC/Indie games on it?
3) I feel a bit scammed by that Gateway3DS since they seems to be unable to deliver a thing as simple as a update. I should have bought a Sky3DS/QQ3DS instead because it's "plug & play" ?
4) Aside of MultiRom and ability to backup our own game cards, the 9.0/9.2 users will be able to play DS games? (even if I doubt it)
5) If i understood, .3ds is for offline games and .3dz to play online, right?

34) Maybe if we threaten the Gateway3ds team to buy a Sky3DS instead, maybe they'll finally release their so awaited firmware maybe?
(jk, but come on... I want that firmware so badly ;_; )

Sorry for noob questions and bad English, but it's just to make me sure.
Awaiting for further replies and the upcoming Gateway3DS. (even if it'll never come, but shhh...)
Thank you and as always: ENJOY!

baker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Right now I'm playing Zelda ALBW, but I'm still upset, not because of the waiting, but because of Gateway's communication.

Bei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You guys shouldn't be so emotionally invested in this release. Slainfu made some very valid points on maxconsole- http://www.maxconsole.com/maxcon_fo...Team-Releases-Update-Status-About-9-2/page126

Because of the nature of this exploit, the Gateway team not only need to tweak and upgrade their site but also add and change many things to accommodate this exploit. That takes time. The safest bet is it will be released within the next few days, within this week. Garyopa just reported Gateway's estimates. Their estimate for the release was 48 hours 2 days ago but to be honest, I think it's really more like double that. Gateway gave us the most hopeful and optimistic estimate. And it wasn't a promise, they said 'probably'.

Reactions: Sonicx64

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
seriously... it's really saddening what gbatemp member have become. I still remember the old days when this wasn't filled with stupid kids who
Flood all the forums with fake promises and make a fool out of thousands of users and when they retaliate you'll just ban them.

How nice of you. :rolleyes:

Is Garyopa GW's team? No. Can he receive inside info about releases? Yes. Is it up to him for those informations to be kept true? Obviously not.

Then why retaliate? You're just being stupid.

spodermen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
gateway just want dis
moneyhand_forum_geld_verdienen_online.png

LIQUIDxSNAKE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah and? how about waiting for the release before buying it? you know that GW is slow when they release stuff remember the OMEGA firmware they did the same it got released in march ! you never learn :unsure:

I never bought a gateway card before, and never will buy anything else from them.

Rockohoward

Drowned in a well
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive just been lurking waiting on the news of the release but man the trolls are coming out in droves. This post should really be closed and locked.

zwang1208

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys I think the wiser way is to buy a new game:
1: You can collect one favorite game for yourself, even if it is a second-handed which is cheaper.
2: Not as expensive as Sky3ds, so do not waste your money.
3: You can play games while waiting GW and become much less depressed.

So I bought MH3G for $10, it's a good game for killing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...