Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also, he owns http://o-p-a.biz/ which you can tell if you scroll to the bottom. He has his icon there :)

Pretty interesting - Could GW be Canada based on some of the posts on this page? And could OPA be part of their direct team?

It kind of makes sense - They speak "broken english" which resembles Chinese but it is I'll say a little better than the average Chinese translation. Since Canada speaks French with English as a second language it could explain their responses. And it seems OPA has some pretty advanced programming skills on I'll say "obscure" hardware.

And I've also seen updates post around 10:00 - 11:00 AM EST which means they could be Canada based. ALSO - Lesser laws/regulations than the US although they try to be like us B-)

Just me thinking out loud in written form though.

Reactions: ryanjf97

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
even youtubers are going to be pissed

yeah that guy will do the usual youtuber thing of "read something, be like oh damn"......20 minutes later, start recording and be like....."just checking the site for the first time "OMFFFG WWWWTFFF WAHAHAH ARRRGH WHY NO RELEASE....please like my OTT reactions to this new i only JUST NOW found out"

guykild

Torchic Trainer
Trophies
Website
www.Gateway-3ds.com
XP
Country
No, you can't, you're making an assumption that securing their software is considered a different process than finishing the software, there is no certainty to that.

yep its true cuz there are clone cards out there like the mtcard and others i dont remember that use the same software gateway does.

ryanjf97

not long now...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Pretty interesting - Could GW be Canada based on some of the posts on this page? And could OPA be part of their direct team?

It kind of makes sense - They speak "broken english" which resembles Chinese but it is I'll say a little better than the average Chinese translation. Since Canada speaks French with English as a second language it could explain their responses. And it seems OPA has some pretty advanced programming skills on I'll say "obscure" hardware.

And I've also seen updates post around 10:00 - 11:00 AM EST which means they could be Canada based. ALSO - Lesser laws/regulations than the US although they try to be like us B-)

you raise a lot of valid points!

Reactions: guykild

milanfan2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This, is why they can't afford to delay.
The previous notices have not been mentioned through any form of media 'cept through emails, but now that a video is up, the hype will go up. The moment they fail to deliver, videos WILL appear discrediting them. It will be their curtain call.

I agree with this completely. They will lose the last bits of credibility and could turn a lot of new customers away in the process

Godson777

yo waddup
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With all this waiting, I spent last night preparing my 64GB card. Anything that I'm missing which is a must have?

XF9N4hM.png

Wanna compare with mine?
eezZD.png

Reactions: RIX__MIX

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Next [Insert Day, Month, Year] always means the NEXT [Insert Day, Month, Year]. Never the current [Insert Day, Month, Year]'s date. So next Friday meaning next week's Friday.

Also, Friday after next would be the Friday AFTER next Friday which would not be this Friday, or next week's Friday, but the Friday after that. I could go on but I hope that clears up what people mean when they say next [Insert Day, Month Year] for you.
it gets murky a day or two before the [next] day though.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it gets murky a day or two before the [next] day though.

Not really, next always means NEXT. If its in the same [week/month/year] you would say this [week/month/year]. IE: This Friday we're going to the basketball game, next Friday we're going to the hockey game.

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah that guy will do the usual youtuber thing of "read something, be like oh damn"......20 minutes later, start recording and be like....."just checking the site for the first time "OMFFFG WWWWTFFF WAHAHAH ARRRGH WHY NO RELEASE....please like my OTT reactions to this new i only JUST NOW found out"

Can't wait to see his Gateway 3.0 unveiling video:

So I was informed by you guys on Twitter that the New Gateway update is out, let's check this out. OOOOOOH SHIT n**** ITS HERE, OUR DAY IS HERE. LET'S DOWNLOAD THIS BITCH.

SNOZAZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

A very small percentage of Canadians speak French as a first language. With the numbers of immigrants increasing rapidly it's probably even lower now. I think it's close to 75% Canadians can't speak French at all. (I can't)

That being said, immigrants often come here to start businesses and then "front" businesses. Once established it makes it easier to bring family /friends into the country.

It would be funny if gateway was from here. I ordered my cards from Australia. :P

nuva

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I am done at work half an hour after the countdown ends, If there is no update by then I am getting Pokemon X/Y from the store and have fun. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: might look for one on yt