Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Gateway have never suggested anyone should buy before the update releases. If anyone did, and are now frustrated by the wait, they've got no one to blame but themselves.

Indeed, never buy something beforehand is it cost so much! Unlike ds flashcard of 10 dollar.

FusionDragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might as while ask while we are waiting.. I have 2 32gb sandisk micro sd cards. One is an ultra? (red and grey one) And got the micro sd to normal sd adapter for use in the system slot. Would this setup suit most purposes fine?

tmiles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How many other members made fake predictions from just a few words in an email?

I know, you're right. That happened a lot. That's my fear. That this could be one the 1000 predictions and in the final the result is equal to zero. But welp, let's have hope and let's be hyped :D

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know... I accept that mistake of mine, lol

EITHER WAY!

We should focus on the stuff that matters right now: Gateway!

THE LAST FIVE HOURS
*presses F5*
OMIGOD A FIRMWARE RELEASE UPDATE
oh it's just the old post.
*presses F5*
*presses F5*

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might as while ask while we are waiting.. I have 2 32gb sandisk micro sd cards. One is an ultra? (red and grey one) And got the micro sd to normal sd adapter for use in the system slot. Would this setup suit most purposes fine?
Some people claim that using a mSD with adapter slows loading times down, some have no problem. Some blame it on the quality of the adapter. Bottom line it will work but YMMV.

villiamSSSS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
QQ截图20150108000702.jpg

TimeMuffin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Some people claim that using a mSD with adapter slows loading times down, some have no problem. Some blame it on the quality of the adapter. Bottom line it will work but YMMV.

An adapter is just expanding the contacts, if you open one up it's actually very simple. However the increase in tracing metal could mean it doesn't provide as much amperage thus slowing down the card, could also just be a placebo effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw