Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
I'm sorry, I missed that information on the website. Next time I'll trawl forums and thoroughly research things before I expect companies to know what most people consider a short period of time to be.

It's a flashcard business manufactured in mainland China, not run by Nintendo. It's not going to be a easy ride...:blink:

D

Deleted-355425

JmQ9J70.jpg

I'm ready!
dat OLED <3

Reactions: TheKerplunk

telon22

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Anyone order on yeahgeek before? they have shipped the Gateway 3DS to me but still haven taken any money from my account. i guess i am getting free? yeah right
If you have received the tracking no and you can actually track that no without paying a penny YES congrats!:lol:

Bei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
And thats exactly why you're not running the company - or anything for that matter...

Its like those people that think that a 10.000 signature petition means that the US government or some company now has to "do" something.
It shows interest, but its not a compelling force by any means.

It may be hard to hear - but the reality is that no, Gateway didn't "lie", no Gateway didn't "cheat"...
Thats all you guys yourself, you put some date to it thinking it'd release before a certain period - they *SPECIFICALLY* stated that they were not comfortable setting a date.
Yes, there are over a thousand pages of replies here with a combined total of well over 21.000 posts (WELL more if you include the deleted ones).
That doesn't mean that Gateway lied or cheated.

They've been pretty darned clear about the fact that they'll release when they feel they have done everything they can so they can release a product that is the best they can offer.
So next time you wake up and think that these kinds of things just grow on trees. Next time you see an article about how so many crowdfunded or early access titles are "still in development" and should've been released already.
Realize that the world doesn't do magical instant-deliveries. In the real world things take time. And for someone that lacks patience that can be a hard thing to cope with.

It'll be ready when its ready. And if you don't believe they are telling the truth, if you think they've been cheating people hoping that a few hundred would jump the gun and buy a Gateway before they close up shop and fade into the mists of time - then what the hell are you still doing here? Clearly you don't believe they're for real.
So why spend your time posting hundreds or thousands of posts on a discussion board that isn't even affiliated with Gateway in the first place.

I would agree. Also, I believe Gateway had strategic reason for doing what they did, keeping people interested. If Sky3ds wasn't around, they probably would have done things differently. In the end, it's all about the money.

milanfan2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Damn lad, dat GameBoy Colour of yours sure aged well!
Not if you saw it up close! Full of scratches and I had an obsession with drawing on things with a permanent marker as a kid, luckily nail polish remover exists... I've had it since I was about 5 and I'm 19 now, gone through a lot I remember being attached to it. Like an old nokia, it's been dropped and thrown around still works fine!

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what? This is a really shitty way to run a company. If I was running a company that sold products generating a thousand pages of forum posts, I'd confirm something so there isn't so much open dislike of everything I was doing. For that matter, I'd release a version every time I hacked it, not wait until I hacked them all and forcing the people who sold their 3DS and bought N3DS because I said the update was 'around the corner'. This sucks, man.

Are you running a company?

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
And thats exactly why you're not running the company - or anything for that matter...

Its like those people that think that a 10.000 signature petition means that the US government or some company now has to "do" something.
It shows interest, but its not a compelling force by any means.

It may be hard to hear - but the reality is that no, Gateway didn't "lie", no Gateway didn't "cheat"...
Thats all you guys yourself, you put some date to it thinking it'd release before a certain period - they *SPECIFICALLY* stated that they were not comfortable setting a date.
Yes, there are over a thousand pages of replies here with a combined total of well over 21.000 posts (WELL more if you include the deleted ones).
That doesn't mean that Gateway lied or cheated.

They've been pretty darned clear about the fact that they'll release when they feel they have done everything they can so they can release a product that is the best they can offer.
So next time you wake up and think that these kinds of things just grow on trees. Next time you see an article about how so many crowdfunded or early access titles are "still in development" and should've been released already.
Realize that the world doesn't do magical instant-deliveries. In the real world things take time. And for someone that lacks patience that can be a hard thing to cope with.

It'll be ready when its ready. And if you don't believe they are telling the truth, if you think they've been cheating people hoping that a few hundred would jump the gun and buy a Gateway before they close up shop and fade into the mists of time - then what the hell are you still doing here? Clearly you don't believe they're for real.
So why spend your time posting hundreds or thousands of posts on a discussion board that isn't even affiliated with Gateway in the first place.

Thank you for that post, no seriously thanks. It's something a vast majority that don't seem to understand.

Bei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hah, I had the Pikachu and Pichu yellow and blue edition. Definitely my favourite designed handheld to date.
Here's a picture I took about a year ago of my collection:
2wgtct5.jpg

lol this is turning into a who has the biggest penis competition :P

Reactions: retrofan_k

tmiles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well Guys, i'm so excited like you are all, but you know we've been trolled so many times because of things like "jsut around the corner" "soon" "end of the week" and the last troll that SonyUsa made of the prediction, that i don't know, I'm with the feeling that this time will happen again...

tmiles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well Guys, i'm so excited like you are all, but you know we've been trolled so many times because of things like "jsut around the corner" "soon" "end of the week" and the last troll that SonyUsa made of the prediction, that i don't know, I'm with the feeling that this time will happen again...

andzalot55

I'm very delicious. mmmm.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no

So you're saying it is coming today /tomorrow?

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sorry if you couldn't read it right. I don't see how he trolled you.

Sosainas

Trophies
XP
Country
What are you going to do when you discover that the 48h thing is a bullshit and Gateway team will continue giving a shit about their customers? Faith is something wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also hi