Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dplaktos

^ tri force heroes REALLY needs this emote
Trophies
XP
Country
What you mean how GW implemented MT Groups multi-rom HW support into a GW software support?
Where the heck did you think MT got the Launcher from in the first place?
Or how GW examined Sky3ds HW/Cart hack to assess for vulnerabilities to implement into an alleged 9.0-9.2 support?
You have no way to prove this. The update isn't even out yet.
I would think MT Group are working on 9.0-9.2 support aswell by analysing sky3ds. In the meantime nintendo are examining all 3 cards to optimise blocking in the next Nand update. So please get over yourself with "GW innnovators"......the only innnovators are Nintendo...the rest are just hackers..
You seem to know exactly what everyone is doing, don't ya. :rolleyes: Do you work for MT and Nintendo?
Every single update from GW ever since multiROM has appeared months later in MT. Coincidence? I bloody think not.

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
Well it is because its the truth. Ive been patient 2 months now and never have I complained about anything. And you know why? Because I have bought a product with no release date! The only one I should be mad about is myself for being foolish enough to do so. I am not defending them Im just trying to help people understand that its their fault that they bought the product prematurely FFS how can someone not understand this, sometimes it seems like one of the few rational people here.
So why are you the only one complaining again?

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
You shouldn't use it on CARD2 games. These are games that save their data inside the ROM file itself.

Do you use Windoze? If you use:
Code:
rom_tool -i <romname.3ds>
in the Command Prompt, it will tell you information such as the size after trimming and whether it is CARD1 or CARD2.
If it's CARD2, don't trim it. This includes games such as Pokémon XY and ORAS, Animal Crossing:NL etc.
MH4G, Senran Kagura 2 and Project 未来 AFAIK are all CARD1, so you can trim them all fine.

To trim, just use:
Code:
rom_tool -t <romname.3ds>
Oh I see. This is the final one, sorry about that, but the trimming of the rom, does it affect the rom in anyway aside from the removal of unwanted data?

Veign06

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Expressing frustration is the new definition of crying now I see. I bought a product, I was promised something and I was even given a time range in which it would be delivered. They failed. As a customer I'm pissed. About the guy , if he had used a less offensive tone I wouldn't have spoken like that. Also if spending couple of hours on this thread is obsessing so be it. Many of us are obsessed.
Please post this update on the time range you were promised. There is no time range posted on their website, therefore there is no time range. They said soon. If it comes out within the next couple weeks, especially for the type of update it is supposed to be...id say thats pretty soon to me if you follow these types of updates. Its been not even two months and you act like they've never updated their product. Like this is the first update we have ever had to wait for.

Reactions: Ra1d

PokeBomb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People need to chill out. There is still time left for Gateway to give us the update by the end of this week. Maybe not was early as you would like, but this is Waitway we are talking about. Relax for the next couple of ours and hopefully the update will come, if not, then some important information on the release would be highly appreciated.

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
How about you gather 100 posts and become a real member before you call people ignorant?
...you were born with both left and right brain like everyone. But I dont think there is anything right in your left brain or anything left in your right brain anymore.. this conversation is over.

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
Well it is because its the truth. Ive been patient 2 months now and never have I complained about anything. And you know why? Because I have bought a product with no release date! The only one I should be mad about is myself for being foolish enough to do so. I am not defending them Im just trying to help people understand that its their fault that they bought the product prematurely FFS how can someone not understand this, sometimes it seems like one of the few rational people here.

Dude the thing you fail to understand is that they gave us a time range and they didn't deliver in that time range. That's why most people including me are pissed. I don't know what your definition of a lie is but I happen to believe that's a lie. I come here everyday since they announced 9.x support and all they did was using terms like "soon" "around the corner" , "few days" , "matter of days". Those terms are used to express short time-spans.

Reactions: Inuk

dplaktos

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh I see. This is the final one, sorry about that, but the trimming of the rom, does it affect the rom in anyway aside from the removal of unwanted data?
Not really. You can delete the packaged update with extra parameters, but with the default -t you'll just remove the garbage data. It'll behave just like a full-sized ROM. It's just a lot smaller. :P

Reactions: Madao64

lolboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
33zk0iR.png

dplaktos

Trophies
XP
Country
How about you gather 100 posts and become a real member before you call people ignorant?
Hooold up. I haven't wanted to get involved with this little banter you guys've got going until now, but picking apart post counts is just plain immature. Everyone was a Newcomer at one stage. Let's not take cheap shots :rolleyes:

...you were born with both left and right brain like everyone. But I dont think there is anything right in your left brain or anything left in your right brain anymore.. this conversation is over.
Tell me you didn't just make that up on the spot. That was one hell of a burn right there. :wtf:

Drenghel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I was wondering something, you are all thinking that the server issue is that there is not enough bandwitdh for downloading the new FW GW 3.0 files, but I understood some days ago that they're setting up a server that will be used to activated a new exploit ( with a QRcode or something )
I'm I wrong ?

( I don't even know if I was clear x) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64