Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wish they would do a "12 days to Christmas" kinda update, with everyday leading up to Christmas releasing a different update.

Reactions: dplaktos
D

Deleted-355425

They put their website back online what more do you want, ungrateful sods /s

Reactions: 2Hack

Xenophy

!Core Member of Gatewait HYPE TRAIN!
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Like I already told like around 10 pages before this one, it takes them at least a whole week, since there are still have probs with the code. Also from what I know is, that they are testing the gateway by giving the firmware to some of their beta testers to see if there are any big bugs (like the brick).
So ppl just WAIT for another week at least :) As soon as I will get more info I m certainly gonna inform u guys :D

Just dont forget to maintain the gateway hype, otherwise homocidals like dplaktos mentioned will appear. :P

HEX1GON

YEEEEEERRRRRRSSSSS
Trophies
XP
Country
is it real?

I ordered from yeahgeek, and they got taken off the official reseller list. Kinda worried now :(

Their site looks pretty dodgy from my standpoint. Possibly they got taken off as they no longer want to be a reseller... then again, it could've been a mistake too.

omegart

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
f*ck gateway, I just bought Geometry Wars for DS right now. I'll have a lot of fun while waiting for the update

viral777

mecha connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered from r4depot, and they were taken off the official re sellers list too. Although they look to be safe though.

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I already told like around 10 pages before this one, it takes them at least a whole week, since there are still have probs with the code. Also from what I know is, that they are testing the gateway by giving the firmware to some of their beta testers to see if there are any big bugs (like the brick).
So ppl just WAIT for another week at least :) As soon as I will get more info I m certainly gonna inform u guys :D

Just dont forget to maintain the gateway hype, otherwise homocidals like dplaktos mentioned will appear. :P

Where are you getting this info from exactly? Not saying I don't believe you, but it's kinda like the whole "my dad works at Nintendo thing" without any kind of proof.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
is it real?
I ordered from yeahgeek, and they got taken off the official reseller list. Kinda worried now :(

do not worry :( yeahgeek is 100% safe :) &probably the cheapest place this is why i only order from them. :P

as for the reseller's list it is possible that the gateway team restored their website (after it crashed 2days ago) from an old backup which didn't have yeahgeek on it anyway BUT do not worry it will be added to the list soon.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Wow at this thread having 273 pages already in just two weeks. Well, while I was waiting for GW to release 9.2 support, I went ahead and did the hardware NAND mod and restored to 4.5 (I had a NAND backup).

When they release support, I doubt those on 4.5 will upgrade, seeing as 9.2 probably offers no real benefits over 4.5 + emuNAND + CIA support.

jumphil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
f*ck gateway, I just bought Geometry Wars for DS right now. I'll have a lot of fun while waiting for the update
Oh my god if i knew about that port in DS times i would've played the shit out of that. Now we have Geometry Wars 3 (which will also be ported to Vita).

Reactions: omegart
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7