Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh-oh, did I screw up by purchasing this for my sd card? - G.SKILL 32GB microSDHC Flash Card w/ SD Adapter. The price was nice ($12) but maybe I should've gotten something a little more reliable...

G'Skill hasn't ever done me wrong, but I only have two of them. Ratings on New Egg also are favorable... And better yet, it's probably not a clone; clones usually carry bigger names: Kingston, SanDisk, etc. You're probably fine.

Reactions: RonnieDobbs

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't realise G.SKILL made SD cards, but if it's anything like their RAM it should be fine (although probably not very fast at that price).
Without looking up the specs I wouldn't be to concerned. $12 for 32GB and 24 for 64GB has been the sale price the past week for San Disk and Samsung online at Amazon and Tiger Direct here in the US. Seems to be about the standard price at Costco for class 10.

Reactions: RonnieDobbs

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
heya everyone, just wondering i just ordered a New 3ds LL the smash bros edition, does anyone knows the firmware that console comes with?

pikanag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys...i read a post saying 9.3 is coming soon. i ordered a n3ds japanese and im scared that i won't get it in time to update it to the 9.2. i am scared that 9.3 will be out and ill be stuck with a useless japanese n3ds!!!!

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
guys...i read a post saying 9.3 is coming soon. i ordered a n3ds japanese and im scared that i won't get it in time to update it to the 9.2. i am scared that 9.3 will be out and ill be stuck with a useless japanese n3ds!!!!

im with ya man, damn nippon yassan i need them to ship NOW, the problem is that there are still no games with 9.x update, or are they?

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

where did you hear that care to link it? if that allowed

Oishikatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nippon yassan said it would take 2-3 days, but it's already been 2 days and it's still "preparation in progress", not even shipped.

omegart

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
s*it now that I read your post I'm really scared :\

This won't block gateway so dont worry, this will be for ssspwn :)
how can you tell this?

Nippon yassan said it would take 2-3 days, but it's already been 2 days and it's still "preparation in progress", not even shipped.
Same problem here.. I think that nintendo will release the firmware before we get the console, I read online that sometimes they take up to a week of "preparation in progress" before shipping.

fixx1983

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
s*it now that I read your post I'm really scared :\

how can you tell this?

Same problem here.. I think that nintendo will release the firmware before we get the console, I read online that sometimes they take up to a week of "preparation in progress" before shipping.
N3DS should be shipped with FW 9.0 mounted. So as GW team said, it will work with GW card.

Reactions: Margen67

omegart

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
N3DS should be shipped with FW 9.0 mounted. So as GW team said, it will work with GW card.
if you read the page before someone said that japanese n3ds came with 8.x and australian with 9.0

satanicangel

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
if you read the page before someone said that japanese n3ds came with 8.x and australian with 9.0

I am in your same boat, but I actually ordered from Superufo.com, and according to fedex mine will arrive tomorrow(I ordered yesterday) so I hope I can make it before they update!!

Oishikatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am in your same boat, but I actually ordered from Superufo.com, and according to fedex mine will arrive tomorrow(I ordered yesterday) so I hope I can make it before they update!!

They're cheaper too, too bad I didn't know about that site before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I thought I saw a puttie snatch...