Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sosainas

Trophies
XP
Country
OK, this has gone on long enough, go on gateway-3ds.com and read the latest post again. (I'll even link the relevant portion of the latest post for relevance):

No where does it say they were releasing next week, next month or even next year. The fact of the matter is that they said "just around the corner" which is as vague as it gets. They might of said elsewhere a specific time elsewhere but they haven't on their site, and if they had a specific release time, wouldn't the main site be the first thing they will post it too.

The main site also says this:

"Team Gateway will EXCLUSIVELY communicate about news/update/info on our official website here or via our official email [email protected]"

So, the info they said via email are official too. In other words, this 'around the corner' of the main site is as official as 'before 2015', 'around New Year', 'a few days', 'before the end of the week' and second 'before the end of the week'.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't need too, been in the console scene for 25 years. Not my problem if people don't educate themselves or follow others like sheep

This is the same I DON'T NEED TO EDUCATE YOU mentality of SJW tumblr blogs.

Until you back your claims up, they're not worth shit :)

Th0r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The release is just around the corner. Just a little more patience.

GATC40658.png

Reactions: Dankey Kang

TimeMuffin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK, this has gone on long enough, go on gateway-3ds.com and read the latest post again. (I'll even link the relevant portion of the latest post for relevance):

No where does it say they were releasing next week, next month or even next year. The fact of the matter is that they said "just around the corner" which is as vague as it gets. They might of said elsewhere a specific time elsewhere but they haven't on their site, and if they had a specific release time, wouldn't the main site be the first thing they will post it too.

Enough of this whole "The Gateway update is tomorrow", lets just move on and wait for an update post if anything. Enough time has passed to the point where they will most likely announce when they are ready to release it when they are prepared to do so. Just let them work on it in peace without being pressured and maybe then your hopes wont be repeatedly crushed ever time a 'release date' comes out of the blue.

Besides, when the update does come out this whole forum will end up carrying on like nothing has ever happened anyway (besides a few bad jokes/memes and a more pessimistic view on Gateway emunand release schedule).

Thats fine dude. People are angry by how theyve been mislead by emails and moderators amd what not.

Are you not human? Is that so hard to understand. I was told on one occasion that the release was due by Christmas, then in another email it was near or during new years and now 48hrs acording to good ol Gary.

I dont know about others but that really does rub me off the wrong way, im sorry but im just trying to tell it how it is. Considering im just as human as everyone else the moment they do finaly release it, ill probably start defending them again.

We're a complicated species :-D

vinnyboiler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The main site also says this:

"Team Gateway will EXCLUSIVELY communicate about news/update/info on our official website here or via our official email [email protected]"

So, the info they said via email are official too. In other words, this 'around the corner' is as official as 'before 2015', 'around New Year', 'a few days', 'before the end of the week' and second 'before the end of the week'.

The problem with email though is that it's aimed at only one person, the person who Gateway is replying to. It is not intended to be seen as any kind of public news or like they would repeat it on their main blog page. You can't take personal interactions like that as concrete evidence.

I stand by what I say when I say Gateway will most likely make an update to their blog when they are certain on a release and aren't just guessing it.

lebad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
Maybe they are creating a new website with another link than gateway-3ds.com ????
Gateway3ds.org .net ? .dz ?

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wish someone would DDOS GW to hell. Fuck them and their shitty customer support
That's the point, I don't give a shit anymore. I hope nobody ever gets the update.
Not sure if trolling, or actually that pathetic.

in fact is so easy that you can do it.....just search in google how to use "LOID" low orbit ion cannon....is a tool from anonymous released to the public, to make DDOS attacks, i so simple to use, you just follow the steps and if you tell some friends that do the same the more efficient will be...is like pressing F5 800~1000 times per second for each computer that uses LOID
Nothing better to do with your time? Chilean Script Kiddies unite and DDOS Gateway!

Aw bollocks. Have just tried copying my photos from my old red metallic 3ds to my New 3DS. Thought they would simply copy over without a problem but they're nowhere to be seen. I guess the photos are tied to the console the same way that everything else is..?

Can I use my Gateway flashcart to sort this out once I get it and the update is sorted..?
Hmm I've had no such trouble. Did you copy the entire DCIM folder across subdirectories and all?

Reactions: lemanuel

stussy1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The super stable 3d is so nice, it really shows the screen off. But the shape is also so much nicer than the original 3DS.
I thought that the shape wouldn't make much of a difference but it's so much more comfortable to hold.

I have both xl and normal like the smaller one more
Comfortable to use but the xl screen is huge compared to
The smaller one

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch