Hacking gateway 3ds removing sd cardS??

aofelix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
bought a gateway from a teensy.co.uk.. the card provided is incredibly hard to remove the micro SD card once inserted. is there a specific way or any type of flex?

Skyrider

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I believe only 1 of the Gateway cards is spring loaded (RED), the other one isn't (BLUE). Not sure why they've made it this way, but I assume it's because the blue one is only for the install.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I believe only 1 of the Gateway cards is spring loaded (RED), the other one isn't (BLUE). Not sure why they've made it this way, but I assume it's because the blue one is only for the install.
the blue one is a ace3ds+ clone (at least some are). That's a cheap card so no spring load.
The red card is made by the GW team and should feel good/ with a good quality. That's the reason why the red one is spring loaded.

aofelix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
its still incredibly hard to remove the card. after being ejected, its still stuck in the cartridge slot and a real pull is needed each time which i presume can only be damaging to such a small device.

any advice on who to email? already emailed retailer. could gateway be worth a shout?

aofelix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've tried two but I'll try and buy another to try tonight.

Its annoying because its an excellent product otherwise.

Skyrider

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the blue one is a ace3ds+ clone (at least some are). That's a cheap card so no spring load.
The red card is made by the GW team and should feel good/ with a good quality. That's the reason why the red one is spring loaded.

Why would they clone something of others? I thought others cloned of GateWay.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Why would they clone something of others? I thought others cloned of GateWay.
The GW team bought cheap DS mode flashcards (for the blue card). They made the red 3DS mode card themselves.
qn3o.jpg

Edit:
Here is a interesting post about the DS mode Gateway.

mznova

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should put in a cheap micro sd for the blue card to keep it there forever, since it is a super pain to remove (no spring). The only way I've been able to get my microsd card out was to slide my thumb side to side while pulling it out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...