AceyBwoi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So i had gotten a confirmation email from Sam
this gone sunday stating that the gateway should be in stock
sometime at the end of this week,

as you can see its the end or maybe are they waiting for sunday?
at this point i haven't heard of any shipping
the purchase history stays at pending and the item listing
stays at pre-order now and set to arrive within two week

i have been waiting for a whole month now you could say
really annoying :(

any suggestions on what i can do at this point?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
any suggestions on what i can do at this point?

Just wait I would of thought the GW card is very popular at the moment and many ordering due to the new Firmware update coming out, there is probably Teensy back log!. I ordered from Teensy and it came through the post OK. You will be fine m8 :)

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I can understand your annoyance, a whole month is pretty bad, all I can say is you have came this far, don't give up now :lol:

Yeah a whole month is pretty bad though! Sure you will be OK. Keep up the Gateway spirit!!! tbh I'm more annoyed waiting for Yoshis New Island to come out Lol

scooby_doo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just avoid Teensy at all costs. I'm too stuck waiting for an order and it's impossible to get in touch with Teensy to try and get any updates or anything at all. Sent numerous emails and no replies at all.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
well mine was on a different matter, but it has now been about 3 days since the last reply emailed twice in 2 days, then nothing, i think they are a bit hit n' miss when it comes to communication....hope you guys get it sorted soon though, i will mention this thread to them if i get a reply again :D

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They didn't reply to me when they had no stock. When they did I ordered one. It said processing for about a week. I e-mailed them asking what the hold up was, the next day it changed to shipped. I had an email from them the same day it arrived asking If everything was okay and apologising for the delay, hit and miss yes, busy I guess. I received what I paid for though so no complaints!

an07her

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they want to be official resellers they should at least have more than 1 person responsible for customer service (someone that actually checks the email). All I read about their communication is really bad. And it goes like that for years. Are they not reading what the people say?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4