Gateway 3DS - Order From Teensy.co.uk

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by AceyBwoi, Feb 9, 2014.

1. AceyBwoi
    OP

AceyBwoi Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 9, 2014
    Bedroom
    Hi.. Sorry if i posted in a wrong section..

now that's out the way.. Ive recently been thinking to order the GW from the above site.. wondering if anyone has ordered the product recently from them?.. and how long did the two week pre order take for the item to actually arrive at your door?...

a friend of mine has ordered one from them but he tells me his order history says two entry's

DD/MM/YYYY - Pending
    DD/MM/YYYY - Processing

the date is the same for both .. and lastly when would it be likely to be changed to shipped, just a little confused that's all, can someone shed some light on the situation.. would be much appreciated?

Thank you for reading

AceyBwoi

2. dagro

dagro GBAtemp Regular

Nov 20, 2013
    you will get it dw
    they are like 2 people doing deliveries so don't update tracking often but they ship it so just wait.
    got mine in 4-5 days

3. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

GBAtemp Patron
    gamesquest1 is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 23, 2013
    They will probably email you once it's been posted with postage details, I presume you will have to wait the 2 weeks, and then a few days after that

When I ordered I only waited 3 days for delivery, so once they have them in stock it will probs only be a couple of days

4. Phyl

Phyl Member

Newcomer
    Jul 31, 2011
    I've read that some people had ordered from them and were happy. In one post I read, the person had to wait 10 days for delivery (for UK).
    I recently ordered mine Friday night from buygateway3ds.com (Ship from UK, and listed re-seller) - only because teensy is listing GW as out of stock.

5. F417H

F417H GBAtemp Fan

Feb 5, 2014
    I bought mine from Teensy, I sent them an email telling them to hurry up lol. Took less than a week to arrive from ordering although they had them in stock at that point.

6. AceyBwoi
    OP

AceyBwoi Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 9, 2014
    Bedroom
    Thank you all for the quick reply's .. i have read good things about the service and genuine product being shipped from them and now being told
    that i will defiantly get the item from you guys, just gives me a peace of mind.. i have seen the notice on their site
    more stock within the next two week's.. i am hoping that maybe they get their stock sometime this week so i could maybe get it by the end of the week
    but that's just wishful thinking, more certain thinking is that what gamesquest say.. i might have to wait 2 weeks and a few days.. dammn along wait but
    i am confident now that i shall receive a genuine GW.. seeing as you guys have had good service and so i do hope too to have the same sort..

thank you again guys for the reply's.. it really means a lot to just get some sort of confirmation or at least i know where i stand on receiving it
    so lastly my friend does not need to worry about the pending and processing issue seeing as stated

by dagro "they are like 2 people doing deliveries so don't update tracking often but they ship it so just wait."

thanks again mate and i will do :D

Regards

AceyBwoii

7. iQue

iQue GBAtemp Regular

Jul 10, 2013
    You can check the Teensy Facebook page for stock updates, as they do tend to post there when stock arrives.
    I was on the page every day when I was waiting for mine.

8. DragonSky

DragonSky GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 27, 2010
    Belgium
    €70 is a rip off. I got it from €54 with shipping.

9. spiderben25

spiderben25 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 29, 2007
    France
    East of the France
    Where did you get it at this price please?

10. DragonSky

Oct 27, 2010
    Belgium
    spiderben25 likes this.
  11. jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun GBAtemp Regular

Aug 19, 2013
    United States
  12. TheJinKazama

TheJinKazama Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 20, 2011
    I got mine from Teensy in 2 days last month.

13. DragonSky

Oct 27, 2010
    Belgium
    Many of gbatemp have ordered from there. I would say this an official one.
    It may take probably a week or two but if you care about money.

14. mooyah

mooyah GBAtemp Regular

Jun 27, 2007
  15. DragonSky

Oct 27, 2010
    Belgium
  16. axe_1986

axe_1986 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 4, 2011
    Teenys all mthe way, good communication, and fast shipping, 2 days for mine, and official reseller, wouldn't go anywhere else if you are in the UK.

17. AceyBwoi
    OP

AceyBwoi Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 9, 2014
    Bedroom
    i have yet to hear estimated time of arrival for the gateway that shows
    expected within next 2 weeks

has anyone pre ordered the item and how long it actually took to get to your door?

18. 19cookies

19cookies GBAtemp Fan

Aug 12, 2013
    England
    I pre-ordered from there last Friday and have yet to get a reply about when it will be shipped. I ordered another from Infinitydream on Monday and that arrived today so my husband is having the one from Teensy when it arrives :P

19. AceyBwoi
    OP

AceyBwoi Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 9, 2014
    Bedroom
    dammnn your husband is a unlucky man :O lol

a friend has also pre-ordered from them this Saturday and is in the same boat as you.. yet to hear a reply..
    i wonder when they will actually get a hold of them and start shipping.

another quick question if he cancel's the order seeing as now they have taken the money,
    when would he be likely to be re-credited?

infinitydream seem decent if i order one now maybe it would arrive by next Tuesday.. hmmm

20. 19cookies

19cookies GBAtemp Fan

Aug 12, 2013
    England
    He doesn't mind, if I hadn't have ordered the one from Teensy first he wouldn't have bought one for himself anyway :P

I'm not sure the order would get cancelled even if I asked due to not getting any replies. No idea how long it would take to be re-credited.

Only took 3 days to arrive here, so maybe :)

21. AceyBwoi
    OP

AceyBwoi Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 9, 2014
    Bedroom
    oww my gosshhh.. teensy is being a right pain in the ass, how hard is it to just confirm to the customer
    when they will receive the item instead of living in hope "maybe this week it'll arrive ". . jheeze
    guess we just gotta wait these two weeks out and hopefully we hear something, i might just order from
    another site just as yourself.. thankyou for the replies tho, i hope your item arrives sooner rather then later
    '' fingers cross'' ..

Aceybwoii