• Likes 13
Status
Not open for further replies.

xshoyz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are any of the US resellers listed on the official website (like modchipcentral) reputable? Once gateway-3ds gives the go-ahead to preorder.
Such as if it ended up being a (very elaborate) scam that you'd get your money back.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Are any of the US resellers listed on the official website (like modchipcentral) reputable? Once gateway-3ds gives the go-ahead to preorder.
Such as if it ended up being a (very elaborate) scam that you'd get your money back.
modchipcentral.com is one suggested here every so often, they've been around for a while.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Just avoid the place (I will not name them because they sell 1700 pre-loaded ROM sd's for $80) that lists their physical street address. I can't think of a riskier place to put your money than that business.

xshoyz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like I'll order from modchipcentral then if that's the final list, thanks!

The fact that it only supports one save file is actually a plus for anybody fearing piracy hurting sales. Even if you own this, any game worth keeping the save for is a game worth buying! :lol:

Reactions: JayRo

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
lets hope someone sells it in Greece
Why? As long as it is in (western)europe, i am ok with it, i purchase stuff from neighboring countries all the time, sometimes even cheaper..

EDIT: and as the poster below me pointed out, you can get stuff cheap from china, just be sure the website is trusted.

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see this has been answered, but I've ordered from modchipcentral like 5 times over the years, they've always done a great job. I wouldn't order from anybody else personally for NA.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
WOW :O list of resellers has grown a lot since i saw it last time.
i truly hope nds-cards.com will be one of them :cry:

It's nds-card.com not nds-cards.com

stephysanrio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just avoid the place (I will not name them because they sell 1700 pre-loaded ROM sd's for $80) that lists their physical street address. I can't think of a riskier place to put your money than that business.
If it makes you and everyone else feel any better i will go ahead and disactivate the preloaded cards I mean really? Good customer service and support is not based on what we sell or what we dont sell. We process every order the next day and ship everything the same day orders are processed. Not ever had we have any problems with any customer you will get your product fast and you can always email/call/text for any question.

If i knew how to go about having hackyourconsole.com being a trusted site on gbatemp i would but unfortunately i have no idea who to talk to and i try avoiding forums because theres always rude people on them.

I joined is forum to hopefully earn some reputation... Good one... And for people to see im a real person too. So far i think im doing an okay job on the forum but anyways....

Whoever sent me the email about not having my address on my web site etc etc... Thanks. I really appreciate it.
Truth is im not hiding. This is the internet if someone wants to find someone they will find you no matter what. Theres no way of keeping anything private.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo