Hacking Gateway 3DS doesn't read games

riteoh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

Purchased a Gateway 3DS today and already having problems with it. Any games that I load on the 'red' card are not being read - the 3DS isn't coming up with any icon, or any place (that I can find) that shows the test game I have loaded on the card.

I've followed the instructions perfectly - and seem to have no problems rebooting into GS mode from the Blue card.

I have then tried to run launcher.dat - it tells me to Boot Gateway Mode, but then prompts me to insert the Gateway 3DS card (I presume the red card).

Inserting the red card makes the screen go blank, then I get the system settings menu again, but can't see any games.

Please somebody... tell me where I'm going wrong!!

Thanks

riteoh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pressing select does nothing... the slot where an original game would usually appears is blank - I would have thought the game I have loaded on my SD card would show up there. Where do I press select from - the main menu?

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pressing select does nothing... the slot where an original game would usually appears is blank - I would have thought the game I have loaded on my SD card would show up there. Where do I press select from - the main menu?

Press select after entering gateway mode and highlighting your cursor over the slot where the game image is supposed to appear. Example: Skip to 1:20

If that doesnt work, you probably downloaded fake roms and or have an sd card problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: 455