Hacking Gateway 3DS Availability

galneon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'm confident I should be in the first batch but I can't help but be bothered by the fact that RHS is still ignoring me. It's very strange that they'd ignore a repeat customer while they quickly respond to all other inquiries.

Finally received a response from RHS. They said they responded earlier, but it's certainly not in my spam folder. Given that they responded from the same address that I sent my emails to, they were automatically added to my contacts list and should have been exempt from filtering. I wonder if it's Gmail filtering "sketchy" sites before the email can even reach my inbox?

Anyway, now I can stop stressing and look forward to my card :)

Reactions: Friendsxix

Louism92

Trophies
XP
Country
LittleRedRidingH, I actually placed my order on Sunday and they delivered it to the post office I guess yesterday, so that should give you an idea when it's getting to you

Louism92, was it a week from the order or a week since it was "delivered"?

Hopefully this helps inform people the speed that Dwtechz.com operates, great e-mail support though.

Nope not delivered, a week for it to even get in the air from Hong Kong lmao

b17bomber

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally received a response from RHS. They said they responded earlier, but it's certainly not in my spam folder. Given that they responded from the same address that I sent my emails to, they were automatically added to my contacts list and should have been exempt from filtering. I wonder if it's Gmail filtering "sketchy" sites before the email can even reach my inbox?

Anyway, now I can stop stressing and look forward to my card :)

What did the email say exactly? We're gettin g to the middle of the week. I shouldn't be worried, but I guess I'm getting a tad restless myself.

galneon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What did the email say exactly? We're gettin g to the middle of the week. I shouldn't be worried, but I guess I'm getting a tad restless myself.

Nothing interesting, just that I'll receive one of the cards from their first batch. When customs is involved, any ETA is a bit uncertain. I wouldn't be surprised if their lot of 100 GWs arrives in NJ tomorrow or next Wednesday. Lucky for me I'm only a few hours into Ocarina 3D, so I suppose I have plenty to do even if my GW takes until the following weekend to arrive.

Marceloide

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
HZsN7dm.jpg

Got it today, shipped 08/14 works like a charm

Reactions: emo kid 68

mickcris

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just got mine today shipped from mod chip central. My red card does not have a back sticker so you can see the sd card slot and 2 chips. Still works fine though. I guess thu ran out of stickers or just forgot to put it on. Gateway's QC does not seem to be that great.

D

Deleted User

Just got mine today shipped from mod chip central. My red card does not have a back sticker so you can see the sd card slot and 2 chips. Still works fine though. I guess thu ran out of stickers or just forgot to put it on. Gateway's QC does not seem to be that great.

The stickers are put on by the resellers, so you should talk to mod chip central about that

irrimn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just signed up to post this little update for those that ordered from RealHotStuff.

FgdiXoV.png

So apparently their shipment is en route (hooray!) but there's no guarantee they'll have it before next week (especially considering customs is involved and all that).
But as sorta good news, we should all be in the first batch, or at the very least everyone that ordered before I did on the 24th.

0nethe

Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
Thanks i did not know that. I will ask them about it.

Didn't you read the news on their website ?
In order to save times putting all the sticker for everybody( that will take long), they tried to ship it the same day they received them. Since everybody wants to get their order as soon as possible, this would be the best solution.
Hope to get my tracking number tomorrow from Modchipdirect :toot:

Relf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just got an order complete email from Modchipsdirect, they're probably ramping up to ship out. Those that are mailed out on Thursday hopefully will be in our hands by Tuesday.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got an order complete email from Modchipsdirect, they're probably ramping up to ship out. Those that are mailed out on Thursday hopefully will be in our hands by Tuesday.
Aww, bull, I got no such email. Oh well, I bought SMTIV today, so I'll be able to keep myself entertained for now.

galneon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aww, bull, I got no such email. Oh well, I bought SMTIV today, so I'll be able to keep myself entertained for now.

I'm going to put off playing SMT4 and Fire Emblem until we can somehow acquire and activate the DLC.

In other words, I will probably never play SMT4 and Fire Emblem.

... Which sucks because Nocturne is one of my favorite JRPGs. I really hope a "GOTY" edition kind of thing with all DLC bundled is eventually released, perhaps after all the copies on store shelves are sold. Those releases are still more common on PC than consoles...

How should I get a Gateway 3DS? They don't have resellers in Romania.

I know nothing of Romanian customs (if they're particularly strict--I really doubt it), but I wouldn't think importing one from a site like realhotstuff.hk would be a big deal.

ge2kas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Last night ordered from r4town.com, today spoke with support guy, he told me that they have 3dsgw in stock and they will dispatch it later today, by the way payed 75$.

Pedeadstrian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to put off playing SMT4 and Fire Emblem until we can somehow acquire and activate the DLC.

In other words, I will probably never play SMT4 and Fire Emblem.

... Which sucks because Nocturne is one of my favorite JRPGs. I really hope a "GOTY" edition kind of thing with all DLC bundled is eventually released, perhaps after all the copies on store shelves are sold.
Well I'm planning on getting a second 3DS for Pokemon, so I'm just gonna save the DLC until then.

f0rCe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
A little update from teensy.co.uk:

Update (28/08/13): Stock is due to arrive by Friday (30/08/13) - Pre-Orders will be sent within 48 hours

So i hope to receive mine just next week :)

Pedeadstrian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got my Modchipsdirect email. I was hoping it'd send from California (since that's what their site says) but I guess Gateway got shipped to New York instead. Oh wells. Yay, finally, it's official~

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Although i practically started it