Hacking Gateway 3DS Availability

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered from RHS, wish i did it earlier but I'm not in a huge rush. Just want to be able to backup my games, mainly AC for my sister to get her own town.

Wanted to order from modchipfactory but i couldn't confirm my order for some reason, had similar problems with other retailers. Only RHS let me place my order.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf doesn't function on the GW3DS properly yet.

Louism92

Trophies
XP
Country
My order has updated to 'The item ( RC*********HK ) left Hong Kong for its destination on 28-Aug-2013 , GB' i'm assuming i could have it for Saturday if Royal Mail don't take forever to sort it!

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
My order has updated to 'The item ( RC*********HK ) left Hong Kong for its destination on 28-Aug-2013 , GB' i'm assuming i could have it for Saturday if Royal Mail don't take forever to sort it!

depends what postage you paid for
Hong Kong post flights to the UK leave at 4am and arrive in the UK at a time, then its normally processed and sent next day if you paid for express

Super.Nova

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
ModChipCentral sent me an email about 12 hours ago (just before I went to sleep :P) saying that they've finally completed my transaction and the tracking number will be sent to me by UPS.
I guess this is for people whom pre-oredered it late like new.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the way, should I choose a big capacity memory card?
The absolute biggest card you're going to need is 16GB. With the current dumps, though, the biggest you're going to need is 8GB (without trimming, which has been shown to cause some issues). Get one small one for the exploit card, then get one big one (8-16GB), then optionally, get additional cards varying between 4-8GB if you wanna be able to switch games without using your PC.

robo989

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered from n3dscart.com on 16th August for $80 + $2.50 for a tracking number...

Was sent next day.

Arrived this morning in UK. So 12 days from time of order until delivery.

I'm happy with that, only downside and not an issue to me is the packaging was supplied as it would have been to the retailer, the cards were not placed in place and just in elastic bands...who cares though imo.

Reactions: f0rCe

robo989

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered from n3dscart.com on 16th August for $80 + $2.50 for a tracking number...

Was sent next day.

Arrived this morning in UK. So 12 days from time of order until delivery.

I'm happy with that, only downside and not an issue to me is the packaging was supplied as it would have been to the retailer, the cards were not placed in place and just in elastic bands...who cares though imo.

Oh, sorry, both cards work fine and build quality of these cards is like night and day against that POS DSTWO build quality.

Wiki'd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
For anyone wondering, I received mine today which I had ordered on 13th August from r4town. Though to be fair, they only shipped it on 18th as they didn't have stock at that time, but even despite the lack of stock issue, only two weeks from HK is not too shabby.

To add further, R4town is not listed as a reseller on Gateway website, but their pricing is the lowest amongst all that I have witnessed. It's $71.99 with the 10% coupon included which is available for everyone. I ordered from them as I had done so previously for other goods, and I'd like to report that the Gateway I received functions perfectly, so I personally highly recommend them. :)

galneon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also emailed them yesterday and they said I am also included in their first batch. I ordered on the 21st.

edit----
guys, we all just need to be patient and our gateway cards should be shipped soon :)

Yeah, I'm confident I should be in the first batch but I can't help but be bothered by the fact that RHS is still ignoring me. It's very strange that they'd ignore a repeat customer while they quickly respond to all other inquiries.

Stinkytrees

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I received the same email, they say they printed up the labels to get ready for shipping, I sure hope modchipcentral gets there shipment tomorrow :( it says my order is completed with a ups tracking # that doesn't work

mystril

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
From Real Hot Stuff, HK.

Ticket status: New
Department: Sales
Subject: Enquiry on Gateway 3DS Availability
we have it, to singapore will need 7-10 days, depend on Kongkong post and Sinpost loading

I just ordered it with Insurance. Total 80USD. Will update once received.

Heero808

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have just placed my order with dwtechz.com for $86.90 using free shipping. I hope it arrives next week :yaysp:
Been a week for me, only left Hong Kong today, doubt very much i'll have it by Saturday lol

LittleRedRidingH, I actually placed my order on Sunday and they delivered it to the post office I guess yesterday, so that should give you an idea when it's getting to you

Louism92, was it a week from the order or a week since it was "delivered"?

Hopefully this helps inform people the speed that Dwtechz.com operates, great e-mail support though.

Reactions: LittleRedRidingH

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, I've got a fairly dark sense of humor lol.