Hacking Gateway 3DS Availability

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just asked for a refund. My parents aren't going to want to drive to a DHL center to mail back something defective. According to aliexpress, if its broke, I don't have to send it back.

The reseller usually needs to card back so they can send it back to the supplier to get a replacement.

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So in these 20 or so pages has it been figured out which sellers are horrible and which work perfectly fine? Or is it still to early to tell? I've hardly ever ordered online and I don't want any problems.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So in these 20 or so pages has it been figured out which sellers are horrible and which work perfectly fine? Or is it still to early to tell? I've hardly ever ordered online and I don't want any problems.

Pick a seller on the reseller list on the Gateway site, check the reviews on Shoptemp if necessary, and be patient, with a bit of common sense. THat's the key.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to aliexpress, I can keep my defective one. But if he offers to pay shipping ill have to talk my parents into it I guess.

Somehow I don't think Aliexpress is going to be deciding whether you keep it or not, I think (conjecture warning) that this goes down on the seller. Good luck with it though, and keep us posted. I found it pretty hard to return stuff on AE.

logon

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Congratulations, that's good to hear. Maybe sonic was just a bad case. Let us know in the next few days if things go wrong!
Ive already tested 2 3ds roms.
The blue card and red card work perfectly.

EDIT: They had great customer service and it came really fast. Its worth paying for DHL shipping

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any update on ModChipCentral's stock? I'm just a bit po'd for the following reasons:

1) they make you pay as soon as you place the order
2) they still dont have theirs in yet (says "arrival estimate: Aug 21st")
3) I preordered months ago, and people who hadnt even preordered are getting theirs right away while I'm still waiting for mine...

Ugh.

Btw, when it says, "arrival estimate"- that means when They (as in the site) get their shipments, correct?

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any update on ModChipCentral's stock? I'm just a bit po'd for the following reasons:

1) they make you pay as soon as you place the order
2) they still dont have theirs in yet (says "arrival estimate: Aug 21st")
3) I preordered months ago, and people who hadnt even preordered are getting theirs right away while I'm still waiting for mine...

Ugh.

Btw, when it says, "arrival estimate"- that means when They (as in the site) get their shipments, correct?
In regards to your last question, yes. It seems like multiple US stores are expecting their Gateway units to arrive between Wednesday and Friday of this week. Also, blame Gateway, not (insert store name here).

typer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say i bought mine from Jordan (ali express) on Friday and it arrived Yesterday. That is quick if you ask me since i'm sat in the UK!

The card works flawlessly i have had no problems with it and it arrived in perfect condition.

I also had another order with R4pick.com, don't bother with them they did not dispatch my order and they wont respond to my emails. I paid with my credit card on purpose because i had a sneaky feeling about them being FRAUDS! They should be removed from shoptemp.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I just received mine from spielite.de. Shipping was really fast. Now comes the bad part: Ironically the blue cart isn't recognized by my v4.4 3DS (which also doesn't recognize my SCDS2), but my 3DS XL on 6.1 recognizes it, which doesn't help :hateit:

DevKaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just received mine from spielite.de. Shipping was really fast. Now comes the bad part: Ironically the blue cart isn't recognized by my v4.4 3DS (which also doesn't recognize my SCDS2), but my 3DS XL on 6.1 recognizes it, which doesn't help :hateit:

So it is isolated to the 3DS then and not necessarily the blue card itself, I take it? :mellow:

I too ordered from spielite (yet to receive it however), and my 3DS is on 4.1... :unsure:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: With other peoples couches