Hacking Gateway 3DS Availability

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just picked up the 3DS And its shocking to say the least...

Due to the aforementioned asshole in my previous post, i had to buy the second of the 2 3DS' the shop had for $50. Whoever previously owned this 3DS should be put in jail. This is the first time i've ever seen a regular 3DS and I nearly laughed. How the hell do people over the age of 7 cope with its small size? Glad I went with the XL

For those of you familiar with eBay's condition protocol, (New, Like New, Used, For parts not working ) this 3DS should be listed as "Brutal Rape Victim". As soon as i touched it i heard the ASPCA Song that plays when you see mistreated animals inside my head. No Stylus, No charger, No Love... at all. Cosmetic wear all over as if it belonged to a Colombian drug lord who used it to beat people who owed him money. This thing literally must have been dropped Hundreds of times both closed and open on its face. Dirty smudges that could pass for cum stains (I didn't wanna check) covered each corner.
The Analog Stick has a yellowish greenish tint. How the hell is that possible? Minor paint chips and other deformaties but still (shockingly) in one piece. Games sometimes do not read (gotta blow in it ) so most likely the contacts are dirty (not surprising). Oh, and it was on Firmware 6.1 so there goes my gateway plan. As for the SD card, whoever owned this owns every freaking demo known to man on the eshop. I check the activity log which showed this person only officially owned 2 games... Angry birds trilogy and Pokemon White ( A DS game mind you). The rest were demo's and netflix. Who THE FUCK BUYS A 3DS FOR NETFLIX AND ANGRY BIRDS! I feel like putting up wanted signs to find out. About 150 hours logged into it in its entire life span (which by its appearance should be older them me). Even if this person bought this at launch it shouldnt look like this. User Name is Bubzy. It most likely belonged to a fat woman because that's the face i see in the "Face Raider" Game banner.

The only real upside to this thing is that it came with 3 games, Epic mickey, White version and a DS naruto game which im keeping all and selling this abomination on ebay for profit. Hopefully someone puts it down so it no longer has to suffer. Also guess, what? The asshole who bought the other better 3DS i was originally after (which knowing my luck was probably on 4.5) is selling it on CL for 110 Along with the angry birds.

I warn you... these images are graphic... NSFW... or anywhere else really.

wakd52.jpg

xgilqx.jpg

2h4cq47.jpg

14x1f6b.jpg

As they say let the buyer beware.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
@ Vengenceonu

thanks you made me laugh :yay:

oh & i much prefer the standard 3ds (i owned 2 3ds xl's & sold them both),its smaller,well built & graphics sharper due to smaller sized screens.

0nethe

Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
Just picked up the 3DS And its shocking to say the least...

Due to the aforementioned asshole in my previous post, i had to buy the second of the 2 3DS' the shop had for $50. Whoever previously owned this 3DS should be put in jail. This is the first time i've ever seen a regular 3DS and I nearly laughed. How the hell do people over the age of 7 cope with its small size? Glad I went with the XL

For those of you familiar with eBay's condition protocol, (New, Like New, Used, For parts not working ) this 3DS should be listed as "Brutal Rape Victim". As soon as i touched it i heard the ASPCA Song that plays when you see mistreated animals inside my head. No Stylus, No charger, No Love... at all. Cosmetic wear all over as if it belonged to a Colombian drug lord who used it to beat people who owed him money. This thing literally must have been dropped Hundreds of times both closed and open on its face. Dirty smudges that could pass for cum stains (I didn't wanna check) covered each corner.
The Analog Stick has a yellowish greenish tint. How the hell is that possible? Minor paint chips and other deformaties but still (shockingly) in one piece. Games sometimes do not read (gotta blow in it ) so most likely the contacts are dirty (not surprising). Oh, and it was on Firmware 6.1 so there goes my gateway plan. As for the SD card, whoever owned this owns every freaking demo known to man on the eshop. I check the activity log which showed this person only officially owned 2 games... Angry birds trilogy and Pokemon White ( A DS game mind you). The rest were demo's and netflix. Who THE FUCK BUYS A 3DS FOR NETFLIX AND ANGRY BIRDS! I feel like putting up wanted signs to find out. About 150 hours logged into it in its entire life span (which by its appearance should be older them me). Even if this person bought this at launch it shouldnt look like this. User Name is Bubzy. It most likely belonged to a fat woman because that's the face i see in the "Face Raider" Game banner.

The only real upside to this thing is that it came with 3 games, Epic mickey, White version and a DS naruto game which im keeping all and selling this abomination on ebay for profit. Hopefully someone puts it down so it no longer has to suffer. Also guess, what? The asshole who bought the other better 3DS i was originally after (which knowing my luck was probably on 4.5) is selling it on CL for 110 Along with the angry birds.

I warn you... these images are graphic... NSFW... or anywhere else really.

wakd52.jpg

xgilqx.jpg

2h4cq47.jpg

14x1f6b.jpg

Maybe it belonged to Andrew House (president and Group CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment) :D

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tempting to buy one anyone know if realhotstuff.com is in stock?
realhot stuff should have them in stock by monday from what i heard. And you also live in the usa as I see from your flag so If you order one you might get it in a few days (after its shipped of course ). I ordered mine about 2 days ago and i live in philly so as soon as mine is shipped it should be here within 2-3 days hopefully :)

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I knew it was gonna be used with scratches... but this is just ridiculous lol. I wouldnt treat my worst enemies this bad. I would kill them to end the suffering halfway through this torture

Maybe now you'd be willing to spend a bit more money on a legitimately good unit from a legitimately good source? :P

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe now you'd be willing to spend a bit more money on a legitimately good unit from a legitimately good source? :P

Not at all :P, I already own an XL that i treat as good as any 3DS in the planet. Screen protectors, skin cover, etc. I can't in good concience buy another 3ds specifically for gateway. That would be like saying I had a second child because i no longer care about my first. I would rather just buy a 4.5 puppy (used 3ds) who needs a new home. I will be more cautious when buying though. Oh and i only had $85 in my bank this past week. I cant exactly splurge right now.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not at all :P, I already own an XL that i treat as good as any 3DS in the planet. Screen protectors, skin cover, etc. I can't in good concience buy another 3ds specifically for gateway. That would be like saying I had a second child because i no longer care about my first. I would rather just buy a 4.5 puppy (used 3ds) who needs a new home.

Oh, I wasn't aware that you picked up a 3DS XL. But haha, the prices you were asking for, it's not really a surprise that the system came like that. :(

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I wasn't aware that you picked up a 3DS XL. But haha, the prices you were asking for, it's not really a surprise that the system came like that. :(

Lol, Im broke right now so ill take what i can get right now. To be honest i might just buy a gateway and put it down... but it would collect dust if i dont find a 4.5 unit soon. And Lol it was from a pawn shop and i had to race there. The 3ds i was originally after got taken by a douchebag. <_<

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, Im broke right now so ill take what i can get right now. To be honest i might just buy a gateway and put it down... but it would collect dust if i dont find a 4.5 unit soon. And Lol it was from a pawn shop and i had to race there. The 3ds i was originally after got taken by a douchebag. <_<

Well that's a bust, and I'm officially off topic now. So, in other news, 0ShippingZone.com, one of my older website partners, has stock of the Gateway 3DS for $75.00.

I was considering order from realhotstuff but the recent news of the gateway game issue trouble me a lot.

The website Real Hot Stuff is not an issue at all, in terms of reliability. I can and will personally vouch for them. The game issue (if I'm thinking the right one) can be due to a defective flashcart or most likely a poor brand micro SD card that was used.

0nethe

Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
Well that's a bust, and I'm officially off topic now. So, in other news, 0ShippingZone.com, one of my older website partners, has stock of the Gateway 3DS for $75.00.

My browser tell me that visiting this website is dangerous !!!

b17bomber

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
realhot stuff should have them in stock by monday from what i heard. And you also live in the usa as I see from your flag so If you order one you might get it in a few days (after its shipped of course ). I ordered mine about 2 days ago and i live in philly so as soon as mine is shipped it should be here within 2-3 days hopefully :)

Guy said earliest day was monday. The e-mail I had said sometime in the next week. But the pre-order page just updated with this

8/23/13: Pre-order your Gateway 3DS! ETA end of next week!

So it looks like we have a more definite timeframe hopefully.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guy said earliest day was monday. The e-mail I had said sometime in the next week. But the pre-order page just updated with this

8/23/13: Pre-order your Gateway 3DS! ETA end of next week!

So it looks like we have a more definite timeframe hopefully.

EDIT: Fuck I can't read. Patience, guys. Seriously. You guys have the patience of a goldfish. :wacko:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: Good morning!