Hacking GATEWAY 3.2 ULTRA PUBLIC BETA

eroz76

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question, I applied the exploit and it's working. But how do I boot into gateway classic mode or how can I get to the gateway menu? Everytime I run the exploit, it boots straight to gateway mode.

blindseer

Past Generation Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question, I applied the exploit and it's working. But how do I boot into gateway classic mode or how can I get to the gateway menu? Everytime I run the exploit, it boots straight to gateway mode.
Press and hold the left shoulder button while loading the ds profile or load the ds profile exploit without the redcard inserted.

Reactions: eroz76

DSpider

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania

DSpider

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I'm pretty sure people said I can't downgrade a 2DS.

I think you can't downgrade a 2DS lower than 6.x.someting. You can't downgrade it to 4.5 (bricks since it doesn't have the neccessary drivers/files in the FW), but I'm pretty sure you can downgrade it. Just don't go lower than 8, to be on the safe side. I donno... Google it?

blindseer

Past Generation Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure people said I can't downgrade a 2DS.
I thought I read earlier in the thread that people said that they could downgrade the system app but it wouldn't launch the exploit, I don't have a 2ds so I cant say for sure, but either way its pointless because it wont launch the exploit.

andzalot55

I'm very delicious. mmmm.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I thought I read earlier in the thread that people said that they could downgrade the system app but it wouldn't launch the exploit, I don't have a 2ds so I cant say for sure, but either way its pointless because it wont launch the exploit.

I haven't been on for 2 days so I probably missed out a lot and when you mean by you can't launch the exploit, do you mean on the DS profile?

tNB

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Cubic Ninja or Zelda Ocarina of Time (or a Sky3DS) is still required as an entry point for the N3DS, as long as it's running a firmware between v8.1-v9.2.

Don't update the N3DS above 9.2. All of the (currently released) exploits won't work. Nintendo patched them.

Thanks for the answers.

2 more questions

I saw some mixed information about emunand on N3DS, does it work the same way as on o3DS or does N3DS with gameway not support emunand at all?

OoT 3DS costs 50 euros here and cubic ninja is not available. Can I just buy the game, use it to install the exploit, then return it? I have no moni.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Thanks for the answers.

2 more questions

I saw some mixed information about emunand on N3DS, does it work the same way as on o3DS or does N3DS with gameway not support emunand at all?

OoT 3DS costs 50 euros here and cubic ninja is not available. Can I just buy the game, use it to install the exploit, then return it? I have no moni.
yes you can install the exploit and downgrade MSET and the whitelist then you will no longer need access to oot/CN just the blue and red GW cards

also emunand only works upto 9.5 on the n3ds, so its not as good as with the o3DS, but still usable

Pizzakoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ok, way too much posts in this thread to read through.
I have:
-O3DS, downgraded to 4.5
-A copy of Cubic Ninja
-A new 3DS on most recent FW

What can I do with this setup? Where will it get me?

Deleted member 331788

Trophies
XP
Country
ok, way too much posts in this thread to read through.
I have:
-O3DS, downgraded to 4.5
-A copy of Cubic Ninja
-A new 3DS on most recent FW

What can I do with this setup? Where will it get me?

O3DS - Anything
Cublic Ninja - No use ...at all!! (Assuming you have a GW)
N3DS - Nothing ...GW is not supported for your firmware, I think it's 8.1 to 9.2 that's currently supported.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1