Hacking GATEWAY 3.2 ULTRA PUBLIC BETA

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Yes I wonder if retail NDS game versus flashcard NDS game makes a difference??

No way! Keep you sysnand to 9.2 MAX. GW doesn't work on 9.7 at all.
Also GW supports 9.7 emunand ONLY on old 3DS.
Since you have a N3DS, you will only be able to use the same emunand version as your sysnand (9.00-20)
tried it again (played ds game,exit via home then entered gateway mode then turned n3ds off) & exploit still works.
hmmm worked that time when i played a retail cart, weird, *will test blue card again*

blindseer

Past Generation Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the mset exploit running once, then I tried using my ds2, after that I couldn't get the bloody mset exploit to work even after reinstalling it... So sticking with the OoT exploit for now.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is conflicting replies, some have it working some don't. Some have it working, but after playing a DS game its gone. Welp, my n3ds is lonely so I might as well do something about it. Gonna go find me a copy of Cubic Ninja

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The latest GW update said to backup SysNAND and create EmuNAND on N3DS. How do I go about doing those?

Also, if I still want to play DS games, do I need to reinstall N3DS exploit each time I want to use GW? Can someone PM me and walk me through this?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The beautiful mset exploit is working on my n3ds now :wub:

Anyone get colorful vertical lines when they launch it? Just wanting to make sure that's normal.

Max128

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hmmm weird, maybe its because i booted the blue card i will try with a retail cart

I have installed gateway 3.2 on my new 3DS and the profit launch work great.. but with my dstwo is not working after that.. like my old 3ds.

You need to reinstall NVRAM and the .cia each time ? Can i use the blue card ?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I have installed gateway 3.2 on my new 3DS and the profit launch work great.. but with my dstwo is not working after that.. like my old 3ds.

if you downgrade the whitelist, but its weird, first time i used the blue card and exited the exploit was gone, second time it stayed........still needs more testing i think, i just launched a random homebrew app on the first go, might of been something to do with that

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
On my 8.1.0 system, the DS profile exploit gets removed after playing both retail games AND the blue card, so I'm not sure what's up with everyone having different experiences.

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I would like to know also. Would love to be able to use both GW and DSTwo on my N3DS...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with...