United States
Reactions: hhs

mr_man_029

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the people who will be playing Smash bros, instead of returning to the home menu (which kicks you out of Gateway mode) open up a different app (like streetpass). Then return to the home screen from that app you just opened. It should keep you in Gateway mode so you don't have to run the exploit again.

_eyCaRambA_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still doesn't support the new save crypto in Classic Mode EMUNAND and wants to format my retail cart... sigh.
(on EMUNAND created based on 4.x btw, please enlighten me if it works on 9.x based EMUNAND but I guess it doesn't make a difference)

Or another thing that would help: does the 3DS read retail carts after executing the exploit? (so in Sysnand GW Mode)

Walouis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried just saving the html in a folder on my desktop but it doesn't work for me?

You need the correct 3DS user-agent in your HTTP request to get the right file; mine is "Mozilla/5.0 (Nintendo 3DS; U; ; fr) Version/1.7567.EU"
and you also need frame.html. And a web-server obviously.

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country
Absolutely. My 9.2 console is an xl and it runs perfectly on it.

Huh... so why am I still getting this? I turn wireless off, go to internet browser and type it in, turn it on and refresh. The page seems to work and then it sends me to the main menu instead of the gateway program.

Gonna try deleting cookies for the third time

Stella0219

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok can anyone help me?
I've been at this for 30 mins and the exploits not working and keep on getting an error.
I did all the thing in maxconsoles tutorial

reboot device
turn wifi off
erase all cache and cookies
went on url to go.gateway-3ds.com
turned wifi on

am I missing something or does it not work on kor devices?

_eyCaRambA_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tried it on my capture card 9.2 J 3DS, worked just fine on first try! :)
jbu4HUi7dffY50.png

Reactions: tjexp

Stella0219

Trophies
XP
Country
There seems to be few people reporting problems with Kor 3DS devices, so most likely the go.gateway domain is missing those 'device user-agent's... - If so, it will be fixed soon. Give it a day or two at most.

Great.. another few days and I was soooooo excited...

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
Im thinking the website is just the fronz for the server they store the payload at (nifty trick against clones if you ask me). Copying the website wont do much.
Several people are already reporting successfully creating local copies of their exploit pages.

Besides, the webkit bug is just an entrypoint, the real interesting stuff is in the Launcher.dat, and that's where the heavy protection will be.

Naderino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just noticed a very interesting change. Unlike previous versions, Gateway now actually reads the save of my retail Pokemon Y played on a clean console.
I have yet to test saving in classic mode and playing the game on 9.2 SysNAND and see if the save file will be corrupted.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Huh... so why am I still getting this? I turn wireless off, go to internet browser and type it in, turn it on and refresh. The page seems to work and then it sends me to the main menu instead of the gateway program.

Gonna try deleting cookies for the third time
are you using the red gw cart or the blue one? The blue one is not the one you got to use. Launcher.dat should be on your SD card.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Several people are already reporting successfully creating local copies of their exploit pages.

Besides, the webkit bug is just an entrypoint, the real interesting stuff is in the Launcher.dat, and that's where the heavy protection will be.

Weird, why hasnt GW done this already then? Hate to be that guy but Ill believe it when I see it.

Skullx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For people who have installed Emunand, and successfully converted a rom as a CIA. Once you boot into Emunand, can you ten run the games without the Gateway flashcart plugged in? Of course, until you reset the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y