Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
yes...
I did all the options to do.
Yo, just asking, could you give a step by step list of what you did? From placing the launcher.dat in the root of the 3DS's SD card to going to the website. Also, you are using a classic 3DS and not a New 3DS correct? This update ONLY supports classic 3DS's

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
But he does need WiFi? You can't expect people to not use many functions of their DS for days on end without losing power when they have no WiFi.

Sometimes my 3DS says "Error: The card was ejected" when I switch game, this kicks me out of gateway mode. Its not a reliable method to say "Just keep it on"
That's why this is a beta!
We're just guinea pigs testing this out so that a better one will be done. Hopefully sooner than "Soon(TM)".

Reactions: Deleted User

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Stay tuned, it not been easy the last 72 hours been rough for all of us, even me I am still awake now on my 60th hour, really need to crash soon.

Thanks for running point and splitting your time between forums to keep everyone here up to date.

You've posted more here in the past couple of days than in the entire 6 years prior.

I know many are disappointed that the new3DS wasn't supported in today's release (me included), but I for one appreciate all the work you've put in over last 60 sleepless hours.

Go to bed, you've earned it.

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
But he does need WiFi? You can't expect people to not use many functions of their DS for days on end without losing power when they have no WiFi.

Sometimes my 3DS says "Error: The card was ejected" when I switch game, this kicks me out of gateway mode. Its not a reliable method to say "Just keep it on"

he's already on old launcher which means he has old fw, he can use old blue card exploit, wifi is only for lesser mortals... that is people with higher fw

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
The current beta is only for Classic 3DS (non-NEW) models.

Sadly for those wishing New 3DS will have to wait a bit, current ETA is less then a week for full support.

As like you notice the 'browser' exploit does not work on the New 3DS, it forces you to update first, which of course we don't want.

So you will have to wait until final glitchs are solved in the Mii Maker Exploit as shown in earlier videos and previous guides.

This is being worked on every minute of the day, and once everything is solid a new release will be done with New 3DS support.

Stay tuned, it not been easy the last 72 hours been rough for all of us, even me I am still awake now on my 60th hour, really need to crash soon.

Thanks for your Patience but New 3DS is Coming Soon.
Keep up the good work man. Seriously, just go to bed already! 60 hours? Of no shut eye? That's gonna do more harm than good!

We'll understand if you need a break, so seriously, rest. You deserve it man.

Stella0219

Trophies
XP
Country
Yo, just asking, could you give a step by step list of what you did? From placing the launcher.dat in the root of the 3DS's SD card to going to the website. Also, you are using a classic 3DS and not a New 3DS correct? This update ONLY supports classic 3DS's

1. I have 2 9.0.0 -16k kor 3ds xl consoles (not n3ds)
2. downloaded 3.0 beta from gateway site
3. put launcher.dat on the root of 3ds memory card
4. rebooted the devices
5. turned the wifi off
6. went to internet and deleted the cache and cookies
7. pressed url and put in http//go.gateway-3ds.com
8. put it in favorites and turned the wifi on

what I also did was reseted the internet before doing these steps
formatted the 3ds memory card

both of these devices are not working..

+

I also tried with putting the red card in
and just doing the whole step with wifi on
I basically DID every single way that is out right now
and NONE of them has worked

Stella0219

Trophies
XP
Country
Do you have the N3DS (New 3DS) or any firmware version above 9.2 (9.3,9.4) if you do this won't work.

Do you have the launcher.dat placed in the root of your SD card?
Do you have the right dash in the go.gateway-3ds.com link (the first time I tried it I used a long dash which didn't work - the dash you use should be on the main keyboard and you shouldn't need to go into symbols or other keyboard pages)

Does your WiFi connection work for other activities on your 3DS? Perhaps your WiFi isn't working

I'm using a 3ds xl not a n3ds
yes I put in the website correctly (the bottom screen comes up)
and yes the wifi works on the 3ds (have used it since 2013)

xdarkmario

Philosopher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry for repeat but with all the hype in here its hard to hear everyone

my 3ds XL is 9.2.0-20

and i have been waiting for this release for some time now

can i go buy a gateway now?

and if the gateway dose not come with the update can i still apply it?

MrKoeikoei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sorry for being a total noob, but this is just an update for the already excisting gateway flashcard, right? Like there is no new card.
Great work btw!

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those launching the exploit I've found that it consistently works if you go to the Web Browser, clear cookies, and then go to the page, no need to disable WiFi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.