Gamma Loader Problems

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Kingfanpaul, Nov 26, 2009.

1. Kingfanpaul
    OP

Kingfanpaul Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2009
    United States
    I know this may have been answered somewhere on this forum but I have been searching for like an hour trying to find an answer. So please forgive me. Just got a Wii for my kids and we only have Wii Sports and backups to play so I am trying to get the backup loader to work so we can all have a little fun on thanksgiving.

Anyways, I got homebrew installed and dvdx and backup loader .03 and could not get the backups to work. Then I read about the Gamma loader so I downloaded the Gamma Loader zip and put it on my sd card. Put it in wii and installed the new Cios through homebrew, all 18 files installed correctly. Then I go back to homebrew menu to install the new Gamma loader and when I try it the screen just goes black and nothing happens so I gotta shut down the system. Any idea what I did wrong?

Thanks for any help and once again sorry if this has been answered, just want my kids to have some fun on Thanksgiving.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice