Hacking gamma backup problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anti
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 900
  • Replies Replies 3

Anti

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
136
Reaction score
1
Trophies
1
Location
Earth
XP
283
Country
United States
GBATEMP!!!

I need your help.

For no apparent reason my gamma backup launcher stopped working properly. it just shows the "wiigators GAMMA" and then i see the little green box on the bottom left of the screen then its frozen. Now I have tracked it down to possibly the patched cios. I have the installer but THAT FREEZES TOO!!! it freezes at the press A screen.

I've downgraded to 3.2 and its STILL doing it. Now not even my GC backups work. So Should I rip all my stuff and reformat the wii?

I might also try step-by-step reinstalling.(thats what I plan to do)

Thanks
 
lol np, it happened to me before
biggrin.gif
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted