Gaming guilty pleasures, what are yours?

• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 2,753
  • Replies 32

LeonardoFM

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@LeonardoF nps....it's very good which i'm sure you will enjoy, also give Picross 3D a try if you haven't already.
Picross is great. but the 3d version kinda flees from the simple fun of the regular games, for me. Maybe i'm just hell of a nitpicker. lol

Anyone here still in love with New Super Mario Bros for the DS?
I'm hacking it and i've fallen in love with both the editor and the available options within the game

Reactions: 1 person

The Masked Man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game Dev Story for the iOS and Android. The only reason I would steal my sister's iPod Touch and drain the life off that thing.

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
GTA series as well Gears of War. I love playing them. It just doesn't get boring. GTA IV freemode is bliss. I own GTA IV for every system it's out for, just because I love it so much.

Alato

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Taiko no Tatsujin - I'm no fan of J-Pop but I enjoyed that game immensely, and I even enjoyed dressing up that little drum.
And I've recently gotten into Just Dance.. was at a friend's house, she made me do a duet song together, and it was just so fun. BOUGHT IT A WEEK LATER.

Oh, and playing Fortune Street with my mom. I don't really enjoy the game alone but uh, I've spent hours playing with my mom.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...