Hacking Gameyeeeah not selling DS flashcarts???

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Narin said:
Actually, thats not true. Have you been keeping up with the news lately? People said the same thing about tracker sites for BitTorrent and modchips and now look. The movie and game industries have been taking them to court and winning. Hell, this one tracker site was fined for 111 million USD dollars recent and The Pirate Bay, which is off in Sweden has been fined for 10 million or so. Also there were a plenty of modchip sites that lost court battles and were shut down.

Laws are changing in many countries and the music, movie and game industries are getting more and more influential people on their side. Now even if you make a product or host a service that is being used for piracy even though its not marketed for such, you can still get into legal trouble and get taken to court.

direct pirating and advertisement of pirated goods is against most laws and can be fined. altering hardware falls in the same category as its a direct promotion of pirating. flash kits do not currently require hardware hacking on the nds to run. there is a fine line there and i do not see nintendo winning any of those battles. what would happen is the smaller companies who can not afford to pay the court fees would fold and stop producing product.

this is the more likely senerio.

also narin cheers for being respectful and not bashing me for my opinions. that means a lot to me. =)

QUOTE(jumpman17 @ May 12 2008, 04:22 AM) http://www.gameyeeeah.com/flash-card-c-70.html

that is only a tiny amount of product than before. the site has been updated, there are new sections and new ways to add product. i hope this means that the other kits will get added back. but if not there are many other places to shop and some with free shipping.

-another world

Taper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whew. I just bought a M3 Perfect Lite w/Passcard 3 from there before the site update. Got my product just fine and works perfectly. However, I wish I did a little more research before I bought it considering that particular combo + shipping was $113 while the M3 DS Real + Rumble + GBA expansion kit is only $50 and supports SDHC. Oh well, I'm happy with the product.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Taper said:
Whew. I just bought a M3 Perfect Lite w/Passcard 3 from there before the site update. Got my product just fine and works perfectly. However, I wish I did a little more research before I bought it considering that particular combo + shipping was $113 while the M3 DS Real + Rumble + GBA expansion kit is only $50 and supports SDHC. Oh well, I'm happy with the product.

i own a m3 lite and a 3-in-1. the m3 lite is great because it will allow you to do all of your nds stuff along with gba. if you only want gba then sell the m3 to a friend and get a 3-in-1 (19 bucks off dealextreme with free shipping) just for gba. i find it is nice to have more than 1 type of kit to have many options with me while i am on the go. but it all comes down to what you want to do and how you want to do it. no one type of kit is right for every person.

the m3 lite is great because not only can you do the obvious but the ram can be over clocked and used for quakeII as well as the ds browser. so you are really getting the best of all worlds.

-another world.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual +1