Hacking GameTDB - game information database + covers

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
i can uplaod my covers ,,, mine are way bigger then coverfull 512x340 mine are 3312x2333 somethign like that .. i have nice covers ...

milcoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
- save/extract the script and noimage.png
- start Fireworks CS3
- browse to the dir where you extract the 2 files
- open noimage.png
- Go to Commands (top) and click Run Script
- browse to the dir where you extract the 2 files
- open 3D-cover.jsf

It will open a window where you select the flat cover (160 x 224).
once you select it and clicked on open....
the magic has allready been done (that fast!!)
and it will promt you to save the new image

I has the same size as all other 3D covers from NeoRame 176 x 248.
Feel free to adjust. (edit .jsf with notepad)

I didn't test it with CS4 or any other language than Englisch, but I think it will work because it's just a script.

Wii-3D-cover-fireworks

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Yod4z said:
RM2X69 BAD Disc EN
fixed
wink.gif

@DjBubba2002 : send a PM to Zorglub , he will explain you how to upload your covers on the FTP , so we can check them and eventually put them online
wink.gif

thanks for your contribution.

zorglub07

OP
Trophies
Website
gametdb.com
XP
Country
France
fluffykiwi said:
How long does it take to register for the site?

I tried to add myself to scan then upload full covers, but still awaiting confirmation.
New Zealand Story... great game, the music still haunts me to this day
smile.gif

Try with another e-mail if it doesn't work but it probably went in your junk mail folder.
If you can scan a lot of games, or if you want to help create the HQ pack for PAL EN covers, send me a mesage so you can upload them to the ftp.
The two sizes (regular and HQ) will be generated when you upload a full cover on the site.

Yod4z

Trophies
XP
Country
France
RMNHMN is a strange version the compagnie MN is not know and other version of this game use FR compagnie (Eidos). I have found that the NL version are edited by Mindscape has sen in this cover thenmay be this version are RMHMR and not RMNHMN

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I hope someone can help, i'm looking for a correct hires cover for Monster Trux: Offroad NTSC (RTQE).

The only front cover i can find is not good enough. It needs to be a nice clean cover. preferably a scan. I'd love to have a full scan off a ntsc cover but i'll settle for only the front.

We need it for the Hires cover pack we are creating

Thanks for the help

Yod4z

Trophies
XP
Country
France
RZSY41 is a strange version RZYP41 & RZYS41 are same game but with Pal & Spanish indication in the ID but RZSY41 mean another game. May be is a false game, what do you think?

zorglub07

OP
Trophies
Website
gametdb.com
XP
Country
France
Yod4z said:
RMNHMN is a strange version the compagnie MN is not know and other version of this game use FR compagnie (Eidos). I have found that the NL version are edited by Mindscape has sen in this cover thenmay be this version are RMHMR and not RMNHMNRMNHMR is likely to be the good one, it has been corrected.

QUOTE(Yod4z @ Sep 2 2009, 11:17 PM) RZSY41 is a strange version RZYP41 & RZYS41 are same game but with Pal & Spanish indication in the ID but RZSY41 mean another game. May be is a false game, what do you think?
Probably a typo, I removed RZSY41.

hdhacker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Harvest Moon: Magical Melody (RHME99) and Harvest Moon: Magical Melody (RHMEE9) seem a little too close to both be correct.

Yod4z

Trophies
XP
Country
France
certainly the RHME99 is the bad one because the publisher of this game is Natsume and this compagnie use the ID E9

Yod4z

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Cocoto Magic Circus (PAL) ave 2 ID RMRP5Z & RMRPNK the US have only one RMRE5Z can anyone confirme the 2 PAL version? can anyone confirme the RMRPNK version?

Tagg7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yod4z said:
certainly the RHME99 is the bad one because the publisher of this game is Natsume and this compagnie use the ID E9
I think you've got that the wrong way around. RHMEE9 is the bad one and needs to be deleted.

zorglub07

OP
Trophies
Website
gametdb.com
XP
Country
France
Tagg7 said:
Yod4z said:
I think you've got that the wrong way around. RHMEE9 is the bad one and needs to be deleted.
E9 looks to be the good one, the US version of Harvest Moon: Tree Of Tranquility uses E9, the Natsume logo is on the US cover, and 99 is Marvelous/Rising Star. all clues point to E9 being the good one, don't you think?

Yod4z

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Another game where i have doubts is RRUEJF, the compagnie publisher is Conspiracy Entertainment, i can find information on Arc System Works for this game. The good one is RU2E5Z for the name.
the other possibility are the game is RRUERT and not RRUEJF like the RRUPRT. Maybe the US name for the game Winter Sports 2009: The Next Challenge (PAL) is Winter Sports: The Next Challenge

tube83

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i just added game R5FP41 and uploaded german and english cover. the german cover had white borders i hadn't noticed. please delete it so a regular one can be uploaded.

some others:
R7FPGD german cover is not german.
RSTP64 german 3d cover is not german. i uploaded the real german 2d, but the wrong 3d was already there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are yall doing?