OP
Trophies
Website
gametdb.com
XP
Country
France
Yod4z said:
online players mean N° of player from one wii or N° of max player online? on some game her's only 1 player on the wii and can fight another player online, i put 2 or 1?
It's supposed to be the number of online players, 12 for Mario Kart Wii for example.

patrick9999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,
i have the game : RC2X78 Cars Mater-National 3.30G, if you can join with the other Cars game ...

ps: if you want, i can send game list with 337 ig-game and name, because sometimes i find some differences between the game, the id and the differents DB website ...

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
@patrick9999 : rc2x78 is added
wink.gif

Yod4z said:
RQGJ13 & RQGJ69 are the same game but i think RQGJ69 is a bad ID

well , it's hard to say which one is the good one....
both pal and ntsc-u have their ID finishing with 69 (electronic arts).
But on google , you can fond more info on RQGJ13 than on RQGJ69
13 is electronic arts japan.
Maybe we should wait for someone to confirm before to delete one of them ?

senigami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been searching around and can't seem to find any information about how to access a url to show only the xml for a particular game ID. I'm trying to reduce bandwidth in the code I'm writing so that when a new game is added that is not found in the current downloaded xml file that it can request it with something like http://wiitdb.com/XML/EN/RSPE01 so that I don't have to continually download the zip file causing unnecessarily large bandwidth usage. I'm trying to get info like synopsis, genre, rating, etc to display. Is there a way to query the database directly or is this forbidden? Thanks for your help.

zorglub07

OP
Trophies
Website
gametdb.com
XP
Country
France
senigami said:
I have been searching around and can't seem to find any information about how to access a url to show only the xml for a particular game ID. I'm trying to reduce bandwidth in the code I'm writing so that when a new game is added that is not found in the current downloaded xml file that it can request it with something like http://wiitdb.com/XML/EN/RSPE01 so that I don't have to continually download the zip file causing unnecessarily large bandwidth usage. I'm trying to get info like synopsis, genre, rating, etc to display. Is there a way to query the database directly or is this forbidden? Thanks for your help.
The database is meant for any software that can make use of it. I'd like to know more about your project, contact me here or using the contact form on wiitdb.com
smile.gif

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
yes , a strange bug.
I've just edited the game page , and save without changing anything , and all is came back to normal.
it's now NTSC-U , and covers are here again.
blink.gif
blink.gif

Yod4z

Trophies
XP
Country
France
RHIJ41 is bad in japan this game have been published by AQ interactive and not Ubisoft

--------------------------​
addition: the full cover of RDKJ01 seams to not be the japan one you can see here

--------------------------​

New faulty version RR9P78, the good version are RW9P78 like on the fullcover

Yod4z

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I can't See the fullcover directory on the FTP, where are they?

The fullcover HQ need to be in PNG or JPG?

--------------​

Ok i have uploaded another time my fullcoverHQ in PNG

---------------​

i think one of this two are not good RKDPEB RKDP01. This game is published By BigN. Before removing one of this two maybe we need to backup the cover, disc, fullcover... to the other one

Ice-Rabbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
R82E52 Animal Planet: Vet Life (NTSC-U)
R82JG0 Darts Wii DX (NTSC-J)

Same gamenumber. I can confirm Animal Planet number is correct.
Can someone confirm Darts Wii DX gamenumber?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: