Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Tagg7 said:
zorglub07 said:
I don't think this can be done for Wii discs. This is not a problem for regular DVDs, but as far as I know for Wii discs you either need a particular LG drive, or dump the disc from the Wii to your SD card.
Actually, I'm talking about Wii backup discs - ones that have already been copied and burned onto regular DVDs. So if you know something that can hash check a regular DVD that will do the trick.

you can use this program to quickly generate a list of crc+md5+sha1 for your unmodified .iso : http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/hash_my_files.html
but i'm not sure you can do this directly from the DVD , since when you put a wii backup in the dvd drive , it's not recognized...
but you can extract the content and create an iso of your backups with isobuster.

Valguerra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know what the problem is, but alot of the cd art. Have not downloaded, but when I go to the website the cd art is there. Also the Trauma Center : Second Opinion shows up as second Opinion on the cover floader loader. Is there away to correct this to show up next to the other trauma game?

Valguerra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know what the problem is, but alot of the cd art. Have not downloaded, but when I go to the website the cd art is there. Also the Trauma Center : Second Opinion shows up as second Opinion on the cover floader loader. Is there away to correct this to show up next to the other trauma game?

Turrican77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
zorglub07 said:
Turrican77 said:
I have a Code Dump with the new wiitdb.zip and the GX Loader.
frown.gif
Did you download your custom wiitdb.zip from the loader or from the custom URL?
Which version of GX Loader are you using?

I have Rev635 (Forwarder) and download the WiiTDB.zip with my PC.

Tagg7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Valguerra said:
As stated above, a few of the USB Loaders will not download custom cover art from WiiTDB (although I haven't used Cover Floader myself).

zorglub07

OP
Trophies
Website
gametdb.com
XP
Country
France
Tagg7 said:
Actually, I'm talking about Wii backup discs - ones that have already been copied and burned onto regular DVDs. So if you know something that can hash check a regular DVD that will do the trick.If you just want to check to disc, you can use the Verify mode of ImgBurn, when it's done open the log (View/log) and it will contain the MD5.

QUOTE(Turrican77 @ Jul 22 2009, 03:44 PM) I have Rev635 (Forwarder) and download the WiiTDB.zip with my PC.
How big is the wiitdb.zip file? You need to use a custom one that only contains the info for the games you have installed.
You can get the file by doing "Update All" if you have wi-fi, or by generating a URL (press 2 then 1 in the loader) to download the file from your PC.

Yod4z

Trophies
XP
Country
France
R3GXUG EN fullcover is a custom
R3TP54 EN strange fullcover it seam to be an custom but maybe an specific EN (i can't find this cover on the net)
RIHP8P EN cover is not good (maybe redo it using the fullcover)
RINP08 EN cover is not good (maybe redo it using the fullcover)
RIYP52 EN cover & 3D is not the En but US one
RJ3P7J EN fullcover is a custom
RJ4PRM EN cover is the DE cover
RJ8P64 EN fullcover is a custom

RJCP52 EN fullcover is a custom

That's for this day
wink.gif

jameskrop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for some reason my ntsc games rename and display info, but any pal game does not. Anyone got any tips for me. Also i did resolve my earler post about downloading the cover art. It turn out i justy needed to reinstall my usb loader, i must have changed something i should havent. Thanks for all the help everyone.

makiolo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
XML not was valid.

I edit synopsis with problem but you need reemplace (in hexadecimal) 0b as 09.
0b: is vertical tab
09: is horizontal tab (normal)

This fix I am using now:

sed 's/\x0b/\x09/g' wiitdb.xml > wiitdb_sed.xml

zorglub07

OP
Trophies
Website
gametdb.com
XP
Country
France
Yod4z said:
R3GXUG EN fullcover is a custom
(...)I'll look to it.

jameskrop said:
for some reason my ntsc games rename and display info, but any pal game does not. Anyone got any tips for me. Also i did resolve my earler post about downloading the cover art. It turn out i justy needed to reinstall my usb loader, i must have changed something i should havent. Thanks for all the help everyone.Are those PAL games in the database? There shouldn't be any difference between NTSC and PAL games when loading the information, if it's there and your games are set to launch in English it should display fine. Maybe something changed that I'm not aware of. You could try with the latest version, then with an older version to see it makes a difference.

QUOTE(makiolo @ Jul 23 2009, 05:48 PM)
XML not was valid.
I edit synopsis with problem but you need reemplace (in hexadecimal) 0b as 09.
0b: is vertical tab
09: is horizontal tab (normal)
This fix I am using now:
sed 's/\x0b/\x09/g' wiitdb.xml > wiitdb_sed.xml
Thanks! forbidden characters are already replaced, maybe this one was left out because it's ok in XML 1.1.
I replaced it by CRLF because it seems like the closest replacement to the intended text formatting.

jameskrop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Benjay said:
if i'm correct , you only get game infos for your region.
So only NTSC games in your case.
Than you for the reply, so does that mean the only way to correct the names is with WBFS

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
well actually , i was not correct ^^
read the post above yours , Zorglub explains you something.
He says that if your loader is set to english , you should get english synopsis , no matter if your games are PAL or NTSC...

jameskrop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
quote]Are those PAL games in the database? There shouldn't be any difference between NTSC and PAL games when loading the information, if it's there and your games are set to launch in English it should display fine. Maybe something changed that I'm not aware of. You could try with the latest version, then with an older version to see it makes a difference.[/quote]

I checked wiitdb and all the Pal games are on there database. I have the most recent update 633. any idea.

zorglub07

OP
Trophies
Website
gametdb.com
XP
Country
France
jameskrop said:
I checked wiitdb and all the Pal games are on there database. I have the most recent update 633. any idea.
Did you check the game ID for the PAL games, or just the names/region? Maybe you have a game with a ***X** ID when there is only the ***P** ID in the database. If you have double checked everything, send me your database file by PM so I can have a look.

jameskrop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zorglub07 said:
jameskrop said:
Did you check the game ID for the PAL games, or just the names/region? Maybe you have a game with a ***X** ID when there is only the ***P** ID in the database. If you have double checked everything, send me your database file by PM so I can have a look.

I will get you the code as soon as possible for you. The weird thing is that it downloaded the cover art ok, but did not rename or get the info.

zorglub07

OP
Trophies
Website
gametdb.com
XP
Country
France
Are you certain the game language is set to English? There is the main language setting for the Loader, and another language setting for the games.
Double check that you have everything set to English in the menus, and that "Titles from XML" is set to "on".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work