Hacking Games won't show up!

helosan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there!

I bought a Nintendo DSi + M3i Zero + SD memory card today. (A total newbie in other words...) After 1) copying the system folder and the f-core.dat file, 2) updating the firmware, 3) formating the SD-card, 4) copying a number of .nds -files to the memory card, and 5) inserting the SD-card in the flash card, I finally inserted the flash card into the DSi. But the games don't show up when I turn on the power. They are simply supposed to show up when the power is turned on, right? What am I doing wrong?

All help highly appreciated!

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You should have

1) Copied the f-core and updated - only if you have a 1.4 DSi
2) Format the SD card
3) Put on the System folder (I then hide this using windows but not a requirement)
4) Add folders for games (I have brain games, racing games etc)
5) Add the games to the folders (the files must end .nds if they are anything else they will not work)

helosan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kittymat said:
You should have

1) Copied the f-core and updated - only if you have a 1.4 DSi
2) Format the SD card
3) Put on the System folder (I then hide this using windows but not a requirement)
4) Add folders for games (I have brain games, racing games etc)
5) Add the games to the folders (the files must end .nds if they are anything else they will not work)

Thanks for your help! I had already done that. What I hadn't done was to put the games in a folder called NDS. Now it works!

skateboard34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a folder called Games, but I guess you just need to make a subfolder with any name. I would add other folders, like Music, Videos, Homebrew, etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79IIbOZmwvI