矢澤にこ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Okay thanks
wink.gif

Last question if someone still will read this ==> What's the point to use BrickBlocker onto ISO's ? As it would seem to me atleast when I booted Dawn of the New World and Pokemon Battle Revolution through Gamma Backup Launcher, it didn't ask for updates of any kind. I thought it would ask only anyway if disc was launched through Disc Channel ?

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Distrance said:
Edit : Regarding the problem ; I burned Pokemon Battle Revolution ( different ISO than the one I patched ), and works perfectly with DVD-R. Loading times seem slightly slower? but I can live with that. Thanks for your input people.
Told you to use DVD-R
tongue.gif

QUOTE(Distrance @ Nov 26 2008, 10:45 PM) What's the point to use BrickBlocker onto ISO's ? As it would seem to me atleast when I booted Dawn of the New World and Pokemon Battle Revolution through Gamma Backup Launcher, it didn't ask for updates of any kind. I thought it would ask only anyway if disc was launched through Disc Channel ?

The new gamma loader skips the question about updates so you dont really need brickblocker , it just makes things safer just in case really - you cant be too careful - one bricked wii and you will use brickblocker on everything
wink.gif

I stick to same region games anyway so i avoid that whole issue
biggrin.gif

Distrance

矢澤にこ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Yea so far all games I downloaded are PAL, like my Wii. But their update of course could take me to 3.4 or something, so wouldn't it mean Backup launcher wouldn't work anymore. Or does the version affect only when I'm trying to INSTALL The Twilight hack ?

I only have one NTSC game and that's Dawn of the New World. It's legit copy and I boot it with Freeloader so I won't suffer from the updates regarding that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: He's right behind me, isn't he?