Games with no Level caps?

jastolze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, I was just curious if there's any games for the GBC/GBA/NDS/PS1/PSP that don't have a level cap, or if t does have a level cap, it's higher than say 99 or 100. (Maybe like 255)

Thanks!

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile

jastolze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the replies guys. I'm currently playing a Pokemon Crystal mod where I changed the max Level cap to 250. it takes about almost 1 million EXP to hit the next level when you're at ~230-235 or so lol. Anyways I'll try Star Ocean as well.

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
There is Digimon World on NDS which have an Absurdly High Level Cap. Since you can de-volve at will, you can reach 9999 HP and 999 stats on any digimon.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing the reason why you only list old consoles is because you're emulating them on an Android device? You'd find a ton more games with high (or no) level caps if you were to play on the PC. Mods are amazing in this regard.

But you can't really use the level cap as an indication of how long it will take to reach max level. A game could easily have a max level of 255 but have leveling be thrice as fast as X game with a max level of 99. What you really want to ask is: what are some really grindy games?

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing the reason why you only list old consoles is because you're emulating them on an Android device? You'd find a ton more games with high (or no) level caps if you were to play on the PC. Mods are amazing in this regard.

But you can't really use the level cap as an indication of how long it will take to reach max level. A game could easily have a max level of 255 but have leveling be thrice as fast as X game with a max level of 99. What you really want to ask is: what are some really grindy games?
Yes since they are different tbh. In that regard I'd have to ask if you like dungeon games

Bonesthesandman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the replies guys. I'm currently playing a Pokemon Crystal mod where I changed the max Level cap to 250. it takes about almost 1 million EXP to hit the next level when you're at ~230-235 or so lol. Anyways I'll try Star Ocean as well.
Where can I download such a mod?

jastolze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where can I download such a mod?
If you compile pokemon crystal source, and change the max_level factor from 100 to 250, you can play it from there. I also used Pokemon prism leaked source to make the change as well. Unfortunately, i cannot find a recent version of prisms source so if you want the newest bug fixes, you'll have to play without the max level being altered.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality