Gaming Games with Great Storylines

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just remembered to download the Phoenix Wright games right before I turn off my computer.

I remembered the first time I tried the 3rd Phoenix Wright game. I didn't have enough patience for the game because it was somewhat boring in the beginning. Now I'm trying to start off with the 1st Phoenix Wright game.

Hope I like it.

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since I said I would, here are some more games I had on hand that I think had pretty good stories:

Advance Wars (both games)
Trauma Center (both games) (there's another hospital game that had a good story too, but I can't remember the name)
Chrono Trigger
Valkyrie Profile (I assume, never ended up playing it, but the PS1 game had a good story)
Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier
Knights in the Nightmare (quite possibly my favorite DS game btw)

Just what I thought while going through the list. Not all of them have amazing stories, but I thought they were decent. I omitted any that had been suggested a lot in the thread already.

gyenming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The World Ends With You, Disgaea, SMT Devil survivor. All three have been mentioned, and I second them whole-heartedly ^^

mangaTom

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
dancubs said:
Windaga said:
dancubs said:
Infinite Space. Definitely.

I could never get into this game, but I heard it was phenomenal. I'll give it a look over once more one of these days.

I'd recommend:
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
Shin Megami Tenesi: Devil Survivor
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
The World Ends with You

I'll post some more when I get home and look at my card > _ <

It's so good, I already finished it once and clocked in 60+ hours, and I wanna do it all over again. It's that good.
Infinite space may seem boring at the beginning but I assure that the story was fucking good.Though the gameplay sucks.Also TWEWY and time hollow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: :tpi: