Games,where it does not rain but it pours.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Max Payne 2 is a "Rain" Game.:D

Feel_the_Payne_-_Wallpaper.jpg

Reactions: Reynardine

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm going to cheat a bit and just mention it: Pandemic rising tide:

pandemicRisingTide01-500x762.jpg

It's a board game in which the Netherlands is slowly being flooded and it's up to the players to build dikes, dams, pumps and what have you. While it might not explicitly be raining, I kind of imagine it does. Heavily.

As for video games...I'm constantly thinking "heavy rain! heavy rain!" but I haven't played it. And I've got no idea if there's rain in it to begin with. :P

So two others, depending on how you slice them. One is probably a strange one: Sleeping dogs. Yes, it has rain in it. But due to the engine being used, it looks as if all the players are constantly wet (and oily) all the time. I mean, look at this guy:
sleeping-dogs-difinitive-edition-800x600-2.jpg
He looks so wet rain bounces back from him.

As for the other one: Ori and the blind forest. Sure, it hardly rains outside the introduction, but man...you can say that it pours in that introduction!

D

Deleted User

With me being the filthy little trickster I am, I'm going to throw you for a loop!
A game that's cosy as hell to play when it's raining - Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3. Just that combination is enough to take me back to a time long ago, where things were simpler and easy.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1