Hacking Games that require 6.2.

blackwhitexy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
When the first games that require 6.2 come out, do you think there will be a way to skip the FW version check and boot them up?

I'm talking about backups.

Reactions: larrypretty

aerios169

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
at the moment any game will ask u for 6.2, maybe new nsp but you can use XCI even super smash will come with 6.1 with a hight posibilities.

D

Deleted User

We have these same things pop up every update, the answer is maybe, wait and see.

Shadow_man7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Do we actually need an update 6.2 to run 6.2 games since tinfoil can ignore firmware requirement ? Or maybe we won't get some kind of new keys from new update since It's not cracked yet ?

Last edited by Shadow_man7,

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do we actually need an update 6.2 to run 6.2 games since tinfoil can ignore firmware requirement ? Or maybe we won't get some kind of new keys from new update since I'd not cracked yet ?
6.2 games will need new master key to be able to play it. There's no way around it

Reactions: Lacius

viper3344

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have not found a game yet that requires 6.2. All the new ones even released in the last few days including their updates boot fine with 6.1

But I would very much assume that a day 1 update for smash will require 6.2

P3T3

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have not found a game yet that requires 6.2. All the new ones even released in the last few days including their updates boot fine with 6.1

All game updates will force 6.2 fw update now, once new keys from switch are dumped we should have cfw on 6.2!

P3T3

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
With the SX Pro, its would essentially just be a new boot.dat file right? Nothing on the dongle side of things?

As said all dongle is to start/send sx payload, the data is all in boot.dat so would just be new file.

nvcheeko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Yeah Civ VI needed 6.1 update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: