Hacking Games that require 6.2.

Ian095

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
From what I've read games from 2019 onwards are likely to require 6.2. So if you're worried about Smash you shouldn't be. People have the preload and others have stated the games already went gold so... If that's true the game will likely require 6.1.0 butttt the day 1 update could be another story... No Pirahna Plant possibly... I can live with that lmao

nvcheeko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
And you did not install the update? I don’t use .nsp so just booted the xci with out issue on 6.0
were you on different OFW i was both on 6.0.1 ofw and CFW and it asked me to update which i did for CFW but still running OFW 6.0.1. Iv never been online since the crack and never run .nsp.

Weird i guess

P3T3

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
were you on different OFW i was both on 6.0.1 ofw and CFW and it asked me to update which i did for CFW but still running OFW 6.0.1. Iv never been online since the crack and never run .nsp.

Weird i guess
Maybe different versions is only thing I can think lol

Wezaa

Trophies
XP
Country
If you have an XCI that needs 5.1 and use that tool that lets you add DLC and Update files and repackage them into new XCIs (NSPs too) and you add an update to the XCI that needs 6.1.
Would the XCI still work on 5.1?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: sup nerds