Gaming Games reboot the system

Brunorb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hello, I have a 3ds xl version 9.2.0-20 with cfw luma 3ds. I download games for freeshop, but two specific games restart the console when you try to play them, the games are super smash bros 3ds and monster hunter 4. is there any other way to play these games on my 3DS?

evandixon

PMD Researcher
Developer
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
What version of Luma are you using? Make sure the payload path has been properly set.

I'm experiencing the same thing with the Sun/Moon demo on my old 3ds, although I haven't yet done any investigative steps (since I mainly use my new 3ds xl). I know it's an older version of Luma, at least.

BySilva

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
yap demo sm and ssbros, soul silver... ar9l latest luma old3ds xl latest firm.

I think it has to do with the memory used because it happens so with heavy games

Last edited by BySilva,

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you guys even research before making and answering threads? smash and mh4 redirect memory which calls for a reboot when the game is exited. same goes for sun and moon since they are graphic heavy games/demo.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, I have a 3ds xl version 9.2.0-20 with cfw luma 3ds. I download games for freeshop, but two specific games restart the console when you try to play them, the games are super smash bros 3ds and monster hunter 4. is there any other way to play these games on my 3DS?
Does it reboot after exiting game or before. After is normal as these are high memory mode games.

If it reboots after have you tried a dump from that iso site? Also are you using a boot manger? If so change the path it should tell you on the luma3ds wiki how

Last edited by xtheman,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1