Hacking Games randomly freezing

EnigmaXtreme

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its happening with Red Steel 1 Its happening with Mario Sports Mix and now its happening with Sin & Punishment 2. All of sudden games on my HDD are randomly freezing, is this cause of rev21? Is my HDD dying? I really need help

youth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
yingang.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
The same problem is happening to me also, I've encounted quite a few times of freezes lately when I'm playing WS Resort, Gold's Gym: Cardio Workout, Disaster, GH3...

I just want to know how to diagnolize the kind of issue? The cIOS version I've tried includs both v19 and v21(original). It seems that v21 leads more freezes while v19 also doesn't work well all the time.

Best regards,
Yin Gang

EnigmaXtreme

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fuck this, im on rev20, so far no crashes, but now games arent loading at all on GX. No matter what video mode I pick it just dosent load. I should also mention i got a new HDD one that doesnt require an external power source

siliconmessiah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EnigmaXtreme said:
I should also mention i got a new HDD one that doesnt require an external power source

The Wii has been reported as having many problems giving enough power to a HDD without a separate power source.
This might be your problem.

youth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
yingang.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
youth said:
The same problem is happening to me also, I've encounted quite a few times of freezes lately when I'm playing WS Resort, Gold's Gym: Cardio Workout, Disaster, GH3...

I just want to know how to diagnolize the kind of issue? The cIOS version I've tried includs both v19 and v21(original). It seems that v21 leads more freezes while v19 also doesn't work well all the time.

Best regards,
Yin Gang

I just switched from ciosxv21 to cios222v5.1, so far so good, no freeze at all after about 2 hours' playing

ps. I've also tried the ciosxv21 with lag fix, still unlucky...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back