OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ojsinnerz said:
Why do I not see Trauma center 2?

The first one is an awesome game. (Haven't finished it, but love it nonetheless.)

Now, that one is an oversight.
unsure.gif

I didn't know (or perhaps forgot) about the game, but yeah, that's definitely one to watch for.

chazam1337

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes guitar hero for the ds...wait guitar hero for the ds! what kind of soundtracks are they going to have? midi come on guys... roms arent usually that big so what makes you think that a ds version of this is going to be great... oh yea my ds can play 10 guitar hero songs! midi sure will make you want to rock out to the lame sounds of pokemon blue.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chazam1337 said:
yes guitar hero for the ds...wait guitar hero for the ds! what kind of soundtracks are they going to have? midi come on guys... roms arent usually that big so what makes you think that a ds version of this is going to be great... oh yea my ds can play 10 guitar hero songs! midi sure will make you want to rock out to the lame sounds of pokemon blue.

I'm guessing you haven't played EBA, Quendan or Taiko no Tatsujin. None of those games have MIDI songs, and each game has upward of 20 tunes in it. You can rest assured that this game won't have MIDIs, either.

I don't know if On Tour will be great, but it's definitely something I'm interested in.

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
irpacynot said:
Upperleft said:
MM:SF please?
kill me , but i'm a die-hard megaman fan xD

smile.gif

Yeah, sorry to say, that wasn't an oversight. I know there are a lot of MM fans out there, but honestly, to me the series has become shovelware on the DS. Capcom isn't doing much new with MM, and each installment is either a rehash of an MM platformer or an MM RPG. The first couple / few times around is fun, but after a while...
dry.gif
My question is... when are they going to give us another Tron Bonne game?

The fact is, Megaman is a stupid-dull character. There's nothing interesting about him at all; he's only famous because he had a few games with good gameplay back in the 'golden age' when we were young enough to be nostalgic about him now. But the truth is, he drags down every game they put him in. The Megaman RPGs are actually worse games for having Megaman in them (as Misadventures of Tron Bonne showed by being, well, more fun in every way.)

Of course, nostalgic gamers ensure that plastering his dumb blue face on a game quadruples sales, so Capcom is never going to toss him in the rubbish bin the way they should. Heck, even they know they should -- they were going to do it years ago, back when the X series came out (Zero was going to replace Megaman completely, even though he's not much better as far as characters go. Should've gone with Protoman, at least he has good music...) But since he's iconic as McDonald's big golden M by now, they can't shake him off.

Screw Megaman, I want another chance to order my Serv-Bots to bust into banks and bring me everything inside!

akuchan

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow i really want guitar hero DS.. never played any of the console ones because i cant be bothered getting the guitar controller thing.. but yeah..i WANT! Ouendan and taiko didn't have wifi lol, so i don't mind, any music game i'll take =D and i cant be that sad and cheap, can't keep on downloading games all the time haha.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJ2live said:
first post:

how about Race Driver:GRID is there a release date for this one yet?

It does look like it's due out early June (U.S.), and July for Europe. The online could be fun, but with so many flash-card users using cheats online these days, most online DS gameplay has kind of tanked, in my opinion. But I always enjoy checking out new racing games on the DS, so I'm sure I'll try it when it releases.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1