Question Games not loading with Emunand

Discussion in 'Switch - Backup Loaders & Modchips' started by stenafo, Oct 22, 2018.

1. stenafo
    OP

stenafo Member

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2018
    Grenada
    Hello,

sorry if it has been asked already but i can't find a solution.

I have Nand and Emunand both on 6.0. and 2.0.1.

Loaded XCI an NSP without problem. Played games on the custom firmware and ok.

Had to reboot on Nand and after rebooting on the Emunand, all games that i started before are not working (showing the cloud and asking for downloading them again).

Had to cancel the emunand to have everything back normal. (or reinstalling games)

Everything happened offline!

Any ideas??

Thanks

2. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    Issues like this can arise when you don't unlink your NANDs.

3. stenafo
    OP

stenafo Member

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2018
    Grenada
    Apologise, how do unlink it??

4. aytug25

aytug25 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 26, 2016
    I had same issue, if you use your sd card on emunand, you shouldn't use it, I don't know why this is happening.
    My fw is 1.0 fat32 only and I installed exfat 6.0 to my emunand and no more problem for me real nand won't see my exfat sd. installing fat32 fw to your real nand and exfat fw to your emunand can fix your problem, not sure but you should install same version fw for fat32 or exfat versions.
    Or you should just be careful and take off your sd card before changing emunand to nand, or you can use autorcm so you can't run nand accidentally...

5. stenafo
    OP

stenafo Member

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2018
    Grenada
    Thanks. The problem is that i use the Nand to play original fifa online and emunand for nsp!

6. thaikhoa

thaikhoa GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 16, 2008
  7. thaikhoa
    This message by thaikhoa has been removed from public view by Joe88, Oct 22, 2018.
    Oct 22, 2018
  8. thaikhoa
    This message by thaikhoa has been removed from public view by Joe88, Oct 22, 2018.
    Oct 22, 2018
  9. stenafo
    OP

stenafo Member

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2018
    Grenada
    Thanks thaikhoa.