Gaming Games i love to see on 3DS

Skitty22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have been looking at what games could be ported and sucessful on the 3DS or should be made

- Endless ocean 1 , 2 or even a new endless title
- Pokemon XD - this was a massively popluar title
- Pokemon snap , yep it might have been a bit dull on the cube but in 3D it could be very impressive indeed
- Mysims it my be kiddy but with the blocky wood construction tools etc this could be a good sucess on the 3DS
- All of the super mario games.
- Phoenix wright - In 3D this would be even cooler
- Touch Mechanic (this was a shovel ware title to many but taking a wheel off a car in 3D could be cool)
- Trauma Centre under the knife
- A wii sports title for 3DS , i believe the 3DS could pull this off imagine aiming a archery arrow at a virtual target provided by AR

But there is some games i dont want ported or attempted because i think even though the 3DS would do them good it would not do them enough justice.

- Arkham Asylum - the system just has not got the power to pull it off
- F.E.A.R
- Test drive unlimited - the PSP tried this and it looked arwful

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Skitty22 said:
- Pokemon snap , yep it might have been a bit dull on the cube but in 3D it could be very impressive indeed

1. We're getting a main game. Why do we need a battle-only spin-off?

2. It was on the N64, not the cube. And it wasn't dull.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
leeday100196 said:
I wonder, maybe a port of good old Sonic games would be nice, I particularly enjoyed the original, but if it was remastered to today's standards, it would look INCREDIBLE!!!
Please and thank you! :yay3ds:

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
leeday100196 said:
I wonder, maybe a port of good old Sonic games would be nice, I particularly enjoyed the original, but if it was remastered to today's standards, it would look INCREDIBLE!!!
SEGA would only mess it up.
Ala Sonic 4.

I want less sequels/remakes than you.
If they can use the 3DS to give some original titles like the Wii gave us, that would be nice.
I still want the remakes and sequels though.

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nollog said:
leeday100196 said:
SEGA would only mess it up.
Ala Sonic 4.

I want less sequels/remakes than you.
If they can use the 3DS to give some original titles like the Wii gave us, that would be nice.
I still want the remakes and sequels though.
Yeah that would be nice, like new games, but GBC/GBA style, maybe even S/NES style for a touch of nostalgia... I see what you're getting at, and maybe even new 3DSware games.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Pokémon Snap. I guess it'd be cool. I don't like the game. But some people do and I guess 3D would make it a better experience.

A Wii Sports kind of game. I guess they could do that. Not a fan of sports games but it couldn't hurt.

Trauma Center. It's a good game. It wouldn't have 3D since the action happens at the touch screen but it'd be cool to have a more realistic belly open before us.

Now the bad stuff

Phoenix Wright wtf. I don't see how 3D could add anything to that game but 3D evidence view- oh, wait. It's displayed on the touch screen. So, no. An Ace Attorney game on the 3DS, yay, that'd be cool. 3D effects on it? Bullshit.

Pokémon XD. I don't think battle only Pokémon games would do well on a small screen.

All of the Super Mario games? Are you crazy? If they're gonna make something with previous game, let it be a "collection" game with untouched oldies (say, SMB, SMW, etc) and call it a day.

However. I don't know if it's Ocarina of Time or Starfox but everyone's asking for remakes. That's not cool. That's getting stuck, we have to move on. Get new titles and new franchises.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ramonra said:
Pokémon Snap. I guess it'd be cool. I don't like the game. But some people do and I guess 3D would make it a better experience.

A Wii Sports kind of game. I guess they could do that. Not a fan of sports games but it couldn't hurt.
We got wii resort aka Pilot Wings Resort.
tongue.gif

Trauma Center. It's a good game. It wouldn't have 3D since the action happens at the touch screen but it'd be cool to have a more realistic belly open before us.

Now the bad stuff

Phoenix Wright wtf. I don't see how 3D could add anything to that game but 3D evidence view- oh, wait. It's displayed on the touch screen. So, no. An Ace Attorney game on the 3DS, yay, that'd be cool. 3D effects on it? Bullshit.
Why couldn't they put all the action up top effecting/moving it with the touch screen?

Pokémon XD. I don't think battle only Pokémon games would do well on a small screen.
Pokemon Colosseum would be better.
tongue.gif

However. I don't know if it's Ocarina of Time or Starfox but everyone's asking for remakes. That's not cool. That's getting stuck, we have to move on. Get new titles and new franchises.
We can get both old new franchises and old franchises.

And it not like you won't enjoy play your favorite games on the go.

So games way in past need to be pull back.

I want a 3DS bloody roar!
tongue.gif

It not like everyone play those old ones.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For Phoenix Wright the only things that should be 3D are the shouts (Objection!, Hold it! Take That, etc.) Personally, I'd like a Phoenix Wright collection with new features (3DS/DS quality music, the ability to undub shouts, etc.) Plus, I can't find the games ANYWHERE besides on ebay and Amazon.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
monkat said:
Skitty22 said:

In response to No. 1:

BACKHAND *Smack*

Pokemon XD wasn't battle-only, it was the second Pokemon RPG on consoles.
wink.gif
Know yo facts.
tongue.gif

Pokemon Snap would be amazing as a 3DS remake. Looking at the pics in 3D? That would be AMAZING.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
monkat said:
Skitty22 said:

In response to No. 1:

BACKHAND *Smack*

Pokemon XD wasn't battle-only, it was the second Pokemon RPG on consoles.
wink.gif
Know yo facts.
tongue.gif

Pokemon Snap would be amazing as a 3DS remake. Looking at the pics in 3D? That would be AMAZING.
I don't care about the 3D, I just want a sequel.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
I don't see why people would want Pokemon Colosseum or any of the console RPG games on the 3DS when they're vastly inferior to the handheld RPGs. More emphasis on story (which is bad since Pokemon has really shitty stories), less collecting, longer winded and often boring battles, and it lacks a lot of the stuff that makes Pokemon fun. If I wanted a Pokemon game on the 3DS it'd be either the 6th gen of Pokemon games or the TCG.

I don't see anything that needs to be on the 3DS myself since I see no real appeal or pressing need for games to be in 3D.
Are you saying no games should be on 3DS because you do not like the 3D? That crazy!

And I'm pretty sure if they made a game base of Pokemon Colosseum it would be awesome. Pokemon handheld and console mix.
laugh.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see why people would want Pokemon Colosseum or any of the console RPG games on the 3DS when they're vastly inferior to the handheld RPGs. More emphasis on story (which is bad since Pokemon has really shitty stories), less collecting, longer winded and often boring battles, and it lacks a lot of the stuff that makes Pokemon fun. If I wanted a Pokemon game on the 3DS it'd be either the 6th gen of Pokemon games or the TCG.

I don't see anything that needs to be on the 3DS myself since I see no real appeal or pressing need for games to be in 3D.

badgerkins

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Skitty22 said:
- Phoenix wright - In 3D this would be even cooler

I can see the new assistant now.

"Oh crap, if I don't find anything in the evidence right now, Larry is gonna be found guilty!"
"Mr. Wright... Actually, I never did tell you but... I can see things... in 3D!!!"
"..."

Verdict: Guilty.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:

Uh, I'm having trouble reading that. Could you emphasize? Are you saying that no new games need to be on the 3DS? That sounds kind of absurd.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
Guild McCommunist said:

Uh, I'm having trouble reading that. Could you emphasize? Are you saying that no new games need to be on the 3DS? That sounds kind of absurd.

Of course not, I'm just saying games don't need to be in 3D, and the thread is mainly about games that should be on the 3DS because of its 3D capabilities.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Slyakin said:
Guild McCommunist said:

Of course not, I'm just saying games don't need to be in 3D, and the thread is mainly about games that should be on the 3DS because of its 3D capabilities.
No, it about games see just simply want to see on 3DS and saying some games may improve with 3DS features.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Slyakin said:
Guild McCommunist said:

Ahhhh, that makes a lot more sense.

In that case, I fully support that notion. The 3DS also has a gyroscope, higher graphical capabilities, and even AR. Who knows how far developers will go? I can't wait.
biggrin.gif

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Guild McCommunist said:

I second that.

Besides, a lot of people are thinking of which games they'd like to see in 3D, without actually picturing how they would be.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:

I don't see anything that needs to be in 3D myself since I see no real appeal or pressing need for games to be in 3D.
+1 on both accounts.
Pokemon Colosseum was made for the console because the consoles had no Pokemon RPGs. Sending it to the 3DS where it would be oversadowed for the much better and more popular main title would be a waste and pointless.

Also, I agree on the second part because I honestly couldn't care less about 3D, to me it's just a battery-consuming gimmick. But that's just me. And Guild.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, Lol