Games are Cocaine of Electronic World

TGBoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Father Raymond J. de Souza, a columnist for Canada's National Post, recently wrote a scathing exposé on the dangers of video game addiction. And in this provocative piece, de Souza explores his own troubled past with his own dark demon...known to some as Tetris.

GamePolitics.com

I dont think games are tat bad
blink.gif

Resident0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
He's a bible basher, what else can you expect, unless it's being addicted to reading some 'ancient' words written thousands of years ago and following them to the letter, addictively and fanatically following a religion and spouting the words from said book like some crack head... Then it's UNHOLY AND SINFUL!

biggrin.gif

Seriously though, I know a lot of adults that get addicted to Tetris, it's because it mentally challenges you, my mother was a Tetris addict when I first got my original Gameboy, she would spend hours and hours playing it and if you tried to tell her to stop or ask her what was for dinner or something she would be like "WHAT DO YOU WANT?? IM TRYING TO PLAY TETRIS!!!", personally my friends mum was also like that, I don't know what it is with older people getting addicted to Tetris, why can't it be addicted to Tekken or FIFA 08, I guess because they like the simplistic nature of it because it expands your mind and thought patterns as well as being easy to use, if expanding your mind and thinking for yourself is unholy and sinful, then no wonder the bible bashers want us to continue to blindly follow some thousand year old words in a book!

unsure.gif

.:Jacke:.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is a little story about me and my Tetris playing.
smile.gif

I had Tetris with me everywhere. I had it on my mobile (Played every single second in school, even during class, ofc when my teacher didn't look), but my mobile got stolen so my record disappeared
frown.gif
Anyway, I have a Tetris Plug'n'Play, you tilt a block on the controller the the left or right to tilt the block in-game. It's pretty cool, but kinda Hard to play. I've been playing with my moms boyfriend for almost 3 hours straight now.
And I played Tetris on teh internet every time I was at a computer.

So, to sum it up. I played wherever I went on my mobile, when I got home I either played on my laptop or on the TV. Gawd I love Tetris. It's such a great game.
And the weirdest part, I would see blocks every where O.o
Let's say two people is sitting next to each other, then I would imagine a block falling down between them and fit perfectly, I couldn't concentrate on what the person was saying because of this.

Maybe I was Tetris addicted, but I don't know. Maybe I just had a gaming problem, or something, who knows
tongue.gif

anyways, it's a great game.
And that guy said "Games makes your kids fat". I seriously lol'd when I read that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: what are you currently playing?