Hacking Gameplayfun.com legit?

xx_cutie_xx

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey guys I just wanted to know if this site is legit.

Gameplayfun

I'm planning on purchasing a new flashcart and this site had cheap prices.
I live in the US and I heard it's based in New Jersey (not sure though) so my product should be delivered fast.
What are your guys' opinions?

Thanks in advance!
happy.gif

xx_cutie_xx

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks for the replies guys!
smile.gif

I was considering buying from this site or realhotstuff.com.
I know realhotstuff is trustworthy because of people's good reviews.
Gameplayfun.com has cheaper products though so I don't know which one to choose from lol.

hsace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always use realhotstuff.com. you can also purchase from their new HK site (realhotstuff.hk) with cheaper price. It takes longer but you can still get service from their US site. That seems to be a pretty good deal.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
^^

Strange that almost everyone of your posts is to do with RealHotStuff, or SmartDS. We also know the person behind RHS (Ron Wang) is also involved with Smart DS.

Ziko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course. Without them, I wouldn't have my R4! They're legit. I plan on buying a R4 SDHC in the near future. Can't do a whole lot with a 2 GB micro SD need a 4 so I'll buy a new cart from them that support 4 GB+. I'm planning on giving my brother the one I'm using now eventually. He loves it.

lompoc

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.hellodsi.com/ i bought sdtwo and real acekard2i from them came in 2 days. if you type in search hellodsi it has color on it wich means its recomended.always look for that when buying if it dont have color when you type in search dont buy from any sight check it out

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
any website who have to spam and make fake reviews should be avoided
gameplayfun is fake

a real shop don't need to uses these tactic to sell flash cart

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
adamsunny said:
Just because the English on gameplayfun.com isn't correct, it doesn't mean it isn't American. A lot of Americans (whether immigrants or native-born) don't have a solid handle on the American language. Even the original Acekard website authors have apparent problems with English, albeit less glaring than those on gameplayfun. Some examples from acekard.com:

"We need do more test."
"If the result shows your code had been checked for many times then you maybe bought a fake AK2i. Please contact your vendor and ask refund."
"This special version of AK2i for 2010 Christmas is a best gift for friends! Come on and get one in this Christmas!"

I paid $4.28 in shipping. I ordered it 4/1/11 and got it 4/7/11. Even if the website isn't based in the US, they must have a US supply, because it takes a lot longer than a week to get something here from China for $4.28.

I was able to use the Acekard2i just fine and I did NOT need to do anything special for it to work on my DSi running v. 1.4.1

lol..one of gameplayfun's fake account

Thanks for telling us you're not American, you're just some fake China website claiming to be from the USA

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr