Gameplay demo for 'Warframe: 1999' expansion aired

warfram 1999.jpg

During TennoCon yesterday, Digital Extremes’ keynote event, a new gameplay demo for the upcoming expansion Warframe: 1999 was aired, featuring a licensed track from Nine Inch Nails:

In this stunning new update coming to the game next year, a stranger known as “Arthur” — who bears a striking resemblance to Excalibur — faces a familiar enemy in a new form. Where (or possibly when) does this battle between unknown forces take place?

Warframe: 1999 launches 2024 and a mobile version of Warframe has also been announced for a launch next year.

:arrow: SOURCE

Reactions: Mama Looigi

VartioArtel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those confused on the outside, don't worry, the fandom's equally confused. Considering the theme 'Eternalism' in Warframe, which literally is Multiverse Theory, we don't know if this is Time Travel or simply an alternate universe yet.

For fun though: the "HAPPY NEW YEAR" heard in the video was a DIRECT RECORDING of the Audiance at yesterday's Tennocon who didn't know why they were doing it.

VartioArtel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe I'll start playing again just to check out the expansion when it comes in full. I kinda just stopped playing after completing War Within.
War Within was a looong time ago. I think that's whenOperators first became useable? We've seen so many upgrades not just to Operators but Warframes in general that seems like a distant dream.

Trophies
XP
War Within was a looong time ago. I think that's whenOperators first became useable? We've seen so many upgrades not just to Operators but Warframes in general that seems like a distant dream.

Yeah I know it was a while ago, but I only created a new account and got to that point a couple months ago. Then I just got bored of having to constantly grind to get anywhere else (because I refuse to spend money on in-game purchases).

I think the last thing I did before quitting for a while was build Chroma.

VartioArtel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I know it was a while ago, but I only created a new account and got to that point a couple months ago. Then I just got bored of having to constantly grind to get anywhere else (because I refuse to spend money on in-game purchases).

I think the last thing I did before quitting for a while was build Chroma.
The game's basically 2 phases: Story, and Grind. You'll need to do SOME grind on all the diff frames/weapons to unlock content... especially since Railjacks and Necramechs require SOME grinding (or donations from friends) to get those made to access "The New War" questline.

LightBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you dont wanna grind then Warframe is the wrong game. But grinding is fun because the core gameplay is fun, it's kinda like Monster Hunter in that regard. If you don't grind then there's basically no game, it would be over pretty quickly. Cinematic quests are pretty high quality tho, New War is really great and the new player experience since Duviri seems pretty nice (so you can begin with Duviri if you want)

Reactions: VartioArtel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: