Gaming Gamecube

RodrigoDavy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It is just a wild guess, but if the Wii mode on Wii U get hacked just like DS mode was on 3DS, there is a possibility to use Devolution for playing GC games.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
That's not physically feasable due to the fact that the disc reader doesn't accept miniDVD-sized discs.
Mini-8cm-CD-adapter.jpg

aerosmithidx.gif
31JZM3MD9DL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
18-1885-Product_Primary_Image-thumb.jpg

minicd.jpg

Reactions: Kikirini

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It is just a wild guess, but if the Wii mode on Wii U get hacked just like DS mode was on 3DS, there is a possibility to use Devolution for playing GC games.

But doesn't the Wii U needs some of the gamecube hardware for Devolution to work properly ?
Maybe if Devolution works in the new wiis, it could be possible (the ones without GC hardware) ...but I don't know if Devolution totally emulates the GC in Wiimode ( I guess not)

RodrigoDavy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
But doesn't the Wii U needs some of the gamecube hardware for Devolution to work properly ?
Maybe if Devolution works in the new wiis, it could be possible (the ones without GC hardware) ...but I don't know if Devolution totally emulates the GC in Wiimode ( I guess not)

It does work in the new Wiis. Don't quote me on that but I don't really think the Wii have any gamecube hardware besides the controller and memory cards slots, its just that they use the same kind of architecture, so they are compatible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: This is how I have to do it w uremum... https://youtu.be/wV_BPDi8Ems?si=1UUzI1S7Rp6sujmq