
delt31 said:Found the solution!
Burn ONE (U) gamecube iso and insert it into the wii - let the backuploader find it then once it registers the game, take it out and replace it with your multi ISO disk. This puts the launcher into NTSC mode and it will work.
Now I'm still trying to figure out if I need to get up each time and manually turn off the wii to play another game or if I can switch it on the fly. My wii controller doesn't even respond when I try to turn off the wii!
delt31 said:Found the solution!
Burn ONE (U) gamecube iso and insert it into the wii - let the backuploader find it then once it registers the game, take it out and replace it with your multi ISO disk. This puts the launcher into NTSC mode and it will work.
Now I'm still trying to figure out if I need to get up each time and manually turn off the wii to play another game or if I can switch it on the fly. My wii controller doesn't even respond when I try to turn off the wii!

rAiN mAn 2o0o said:delt31 said:Found the solution!
Burn ONE (U) gamecube iso and insert it into the wii - let the backuploader find it then once it registers the game, take it out and replace it with your multi ISO disk. This puts the launcher into NTSC mode and it will work.
Now I'm still trying to figure out if I need to get up each time and manually turn off the wii to play another game or if I can switch it on the fly. My wii controller doesn't even respond when I try to turn off the wii!
Just to note... The backup launcher is still there (even though it is not visible). Press right or left on your dpad... (This only works if you know what order the games are in).
for example in my case. I combined Resident Evil 1 discs 1 & 2.


