Hacking Gamecube Iso Booting problems... help?

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically elf files are genarally used if you dont want to install the homebrew channel you can use them with your exploit (letterbomb,Smashstack,ect)to directly load the app without the need for homebrew channel.

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii games go in a folder called wbfs you need to use wii backup manager to put it in your drive it will automatically split your iso if it is over 4gb and it will convert it to wbfs format.

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
plug your drive into your computer and Load up wii backup manager click on drive 1 find your drive letter and load it up now click on add files find your iso wait for iso to load now check the box on your iso on the left now click transfer now click wbfs wait for it to transfer done. If you dont have a folder called wbfs it will ask you if you want it to make one.

Question_asker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:lol: WOW, It worked, thanks alot guy!:lol:
:wink: So, do I put the GameCube Iso in the same folder? :wink:
(I already know that Wii backup manager Won't work on GC isos so no need to tell me)​

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No gamecube iso's go in your games folder have you tried another gamecube iso if not you should. It could be that both your hdd and sd are not compatible with dios mios (lite) try another hdd or sd if you have one. Just to make sure you are using dios mios lite for sd and dios mios for hdd, if so try dios mios booter to launch your gamecube iso's make sure it is set to sd for dios mios lite and usb for dios mios.

Question_asker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oops, look like I spoke to soon.
When I click start after selecting kirby the screen goes completely black forever, resulting in me having to restart my Wii.
What should I do? is this because it is a faulty iso or something else.

About Dios Mios:
Ok, but does it need to be compressed in any way?

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant give you a link to it but google (cios d2x v8 wad pack) put them in a folder called wads on your sd use wii mod or wii mod lite to install the wads.

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download wiimod (lite) put in apps folder boot it up go to wad manager then wii sd then go to wads folder open and find your wads press a to install make sure you install all of them press home to exit done. now your wii games should work. Dont play around with wii mod you can brick your wii do exactly as i said

Question_asker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oooh...., can't I just use wad manager regularly, I don't wana take the risk, cause my wii is already pretty limited as it is... :unsure: What with the non working disc drive.....

Question_asker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for all of your help people, especially worm28, you were ALOT of help. Thanks Man!
Moderator please lock this thread now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_sJ79aDQTeQ?si=dCPYbyGhZ8OFK8nb