Hacking Gamecube games on a CD-r

JonthanD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jan777 said:

lol you should at least tell him/her why, but I like your style! lol

No CD-R ever in a Wii, the Wii can only read DVD's or if your Wii is older DVDR's (Not sure about RW's since I have never tried them but I doubt it.)

Edit: It's better to use a DVDR and put multiple games on one disk. Its a blast I put all the Mario Party games on one disk and now when I want to humiliate my family I only have to dig one disk out to show them my mad skills... lol Now if I could figure out a way to put the Wii version on the same disk? hmmm might have to look into that.

hersuri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
JonthanD said:
Its a blast I put all the Mario Party games on one disk and now when I want to humiliate my family I only have to dig one disk out to show them my mad skills... lol Now if I could figure out a way to put the Wii version on the same disk? hmmm might have to look into that.
JonthanD said:
Mario Party
JonthanD said:
mad skills

Sounds more like you're humiliating yourself.

lol j/k

QUOTE(JonthanD @ Nov 29 2010, 06:41 AM)
Now if I could figure out a way to put the Wii version on the same disk? hmmm might have to look into that.

Not possible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The tots through Tina quotes are Napoleon. No free drinks and the big brown finger are Greasy...