Hacking Gamecube backup launcher

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anti
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 954
  • Replies Replies 2

Anti

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
136
Reaction score
1
Trophies
1
Location
Earth
XP
283
Country
United States
Ok so I had a problem with the most stupidest solution.

I downgraded my wii to 3.2U and now the Mios Wont repatch because its not finding the files on the internet.

I have ios 249 but When i run the GC launcher it says failed to read dvd 263

please help! thanks
 
do you have cIOS rev10 installed? For some reason with cIOS rev 10, I have problems on 3.2U connecting to the internet (with a lan adapter) with some homebrew apps like cIOS installers and IOS downgrader. It is strange because some HB apps (like homebrew browser and code downloader) do connect to the internet and games always work fine. If you find a wad of cIOS rev 7 and install that you should be able to connect to the internet with the MIOS installer and run the install. Then just reinstall rev 10 and your USB loader will be functional again.

You could also run a WAD install of the MIOS if you want. To do this find a MIOSv8 WAD and place that file in the root of your SD card. Then run the installer and choose WAD install.

Either way you should be good to go.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted