GameCube Backup Launcher 0.1 Xi

rafwii

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The_Super_Inframan said:
rafwii said:
- using the component cable to connect the Wii to my PAL LCD TV when I launch a PAL GameCube game via the Backup Launcher I don't get images but sounds only.
- using the default AV cable the GameCube games work perfectly and I get images and sounds

Any suggestions?

Try setting your Wii to 576i (standard PAL), worked for me
smile.gif

Yes! It works! Thank you!
yay.gif

Kasehuja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hmm ok...So theres no way to backup my saves for me (i have a official gc card)
But i think thats not the main problem ^^
I´m playing resident evil 0 since yesterday , and i´m not so far in there!
The save of paper mario is a bigger loose ....
But thank you all for your help
smile.gif

Maybe i´ll find a 3rd party memory card!

montacer

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Rainy said:
....Ok here is how you do it...or atleast how i think you do it.

first backup your current save and then delete it.
Then make a new szave and back that up aswell.
They should both have different names the one that was newly made will have the right name so simply swap around the names of those 2 saves.

Some1 post and tell me if this works.

It didn't work for me, i had a Tos save file (which name was --TOS_000.gci or something like that) , i backuped it on my pc, i created a new save file and its name was AF-GQSF-TOS_000, i changed the name of my old save file and restored it into the memory card. When i open the wii menu to check gamecube save files, my old save file is there and the data are correct (level etc...) but ToS still doesn't recognize the file eventhough it has the correct name(no ToS data in the memory card according to it if i try to load the file)... If i try with a new save file (also named AF-GQSF-TOS_000) the game recognizes it...
Maybe there is something else to change

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
RockmanForte said:
Good job!!! You are awesome!!!
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Legend of Zelda Wind Waker --- the dungeon map takes forever to load. Did it fixed ???

Can you answer my question ? I didnt test it because I am going to get dvd-r copies soon.
smile.gif

Nobody knows ?
frown.gif

dottor_male

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
montacer said:
Rainy said:

They should both have different names the one that was newly made will have the right name so simply swap around the names of those 2 saves.

It didn't work for me, i had a Tos save file (which name was --TOS_000.gci or something like that) , i backuped it on my pc, i created a new save file and its name was AF-GQSF-TOS_000, i changed the name of my old save file and restored it into the memory card. When i open the wii menu to check gamecube save files, my old save file is there and the data are correct (level etc...) but ToS still doesn't recognize the file eventhough it has the correct name(no ToS data in the memory card according to it if i try to load the file)... If i try with a new save file (also named AF-GQSF-TOS_000) the game recognizes it...

You have to HEX edit it, not only change is filename.
Open the new save and the old save with an HEX editor and change the name in the old save.

scognito

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi,
I have 1080 with patched sound but it doesn't play background music of the levels (it plays fine the intro).
Can someone confirm this? Also is there a way to unpatch the iso so I can test if it works without patch?
1080 bg music are AWESOME
smile.gif

Rainy

Trophies
XP
Country
could someone please send me 2 save files one with theta and one with the newest version. oh...Through PM.

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
WiiGator said:
- Disc can be changed, if started by pressing B
- Support to switch game ISO on multigame disc (press Z to select second disc, eject and insert again)

Does this mean that we can now play 2 disc games like Tales of Symphonia and Metal Gear!?

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wii_128 said:
WiiGator said:
- Disc can be changed, if started by pressing B
- Support to switch game ISO on multigame disc (press Z to select second disc, eject and insert again)

Does this mean that we can now play 2 disc games like Tales of Symphonia and Metal Gear!?

People NEVER read. Its on the first page!

Anyways, is it possible to add in a Action Replay fix into the MIOS? I still can't get any of the MIOSs to read an AR (Retail and backup)

Rainy

Trophies
XP
Country
montacer youre the one who sent the saves right? can you upload em to mediafire or someplace else RS is is being a bish.

montacer

Trophies
XP
Country
France
dottor_male said:
montacer said:
Rainy said:

You have to HEX edit it, not only change is filename.
Open the new save and the old save with an HEX editor and change the name in the old save.
worked like a charm thanks a lot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: High